2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Both of these are STEALS!
Wish I was still a 10!
If you've changed sizes, you're taking too much of this:
True. But now the CCS name and branding is being dropped. The inventory will be sold thru the eastbay site now
Very interesting! That is truly surprising but very sad because CCS holds a bigger place in my heart than Eastbay ever could. Growing up, I'd learn about (and order) all the hottest skate gear from CCS.

Today's wear:

@DanVSMan Jeeze Louise, I never knew how hated plain jane work chinos were amongst your instagram followers.
Just ignore the hate. I've never seen so many heinous human beings as when I started running the IG. It's amazing what horrible things 13 year olds will say on the internet. You shouldn't be allowed to use the internet until you're at least 18, maybe later.

It's pretty ridiculous. It helps that I have very little shame or self awareness anymore though.

You should have said something lol that's coo tho I was hoping someone other than me went. Like I said there weren't many dunks there huh I was kinda sad about that

This is a Good thing and a Bad thing.
Good - We "Dunk Heads" are a very particular group. We somewhat discriminate against other Nike sneaks/Sneaker brands. We are always looking for "the one that got away" or "Holy Grail(s)." We love to see other Dunk heads that share our passion and want to see more of us out there.

Bad - The Market/Sneaker Shows/Conventions have become geared more to the Lebron/Kobe/Penny/KD/Jordan heads. This makes 2 things happen: 1) Many Resellers/Dunk Vendors don't show up and 2) Dunk heads/Sneaker Heads who do collect Dunks don't show up, thinking that there is not a market for them. Those that do show up bring either General releases or Grails that they want an arm and a leg for. This in turn makes most Buyers go towards Lebron/Kobe/Penny/KD/Jordan's instead; if someone is selling a $350 Dunk, most will gravitate towards a Different Sneak, if available.

We are also discrimated at times, from those other Sneaker heads who want us to join them and the Lebron/Kobe/Penny/KD/Jordan hype. "Why don't you wear Lebron/Kobe/Penny/KD/Jordan's? They're more popular and/or "better" then Dunks!" I hear this all the time.

"I buy what I like, I don't buy into the Hype: Never Have, Never Will..."

Off Topic: But I remember a while ago messaging back and forth with someone from this thread that was coming to New Orleans for Essence over the 4th weekend. If you're on here reading this, keep your eyes peeled and be careful, things are kind of nuts right now, had some crazy shooting on the low end of Bourbon Street this weekend where 10 people got hit.

Back to dunks.

@ ME ON YOUR PAGE.

I'LL TAKE CARE OF THEM
What's your IG name? I'll throw you up on a feature soon.
It's pretty ridiculous. It helps that I have very little shame or self awareness anymore though.
Yeah, gotta have that. I like the picture. But then you got all these "experts" who wanna tell me how to do my job. I guess all I have to say them is that's why they don't run a major social media account...

lol I dont know what is is but sometimes your pants do come off big in pics. Like i know the american flag pants are from bonobos so theyre not incredibly wide, do you hold them up to show the shoes more? I gotta admit i did laugh at the ntcotton/ntnylon comments between you and danvsman danvsman

It is annoying though, how much people care about it, the focus has shifted away from shoes though, it seems like even on here most time people post a pic if its not joggers or skinny jeans the #ntdenim talk starts, cant wear regular jeans anymore. They dont even have to be baggy its skin tight or nothing with these people, just ignore it and keep it moving bro, your shoe game is on point so forget the hate.

Last edited:
lol I dont know what is is but sometimes your pants do look come off big in pics. Like i know the american flag pants are from bonobos so theyre not incredibly wide, do you hold them up to show the shoes more? I gotta admit i did laugh at the ntcotton/ntnylon comments between you and @DanVSMan

It is annoying though, how much people care about it, the focus has shifted away from shoes though, it seems like even on here most time people post a pic if its not joggers or skinny jeans the #ntdenim talk starts, cant wear regular jeans anymore. They dont even have to be baggy its skin tight or nothing with these people, just ignore it and keep it moving bro, your shoe game is on point so forget the hate.
#NTNylon #NeverForget #PleaseKillMeBecauseIHatePeopleWhoDoThisOnEveryPictureTheyPost

Yeah I pull it up just a tiny bit since I keep most of my work pants at a length that it'll break just over the shoe and cover up most highs, I'm also bending over and cause it to bunch up towards the lower end of the pants.

Since I'm constantly moving around during the first few hours of work, my thighs are too thick to wear skinny pants/joggers for work, plus while people look the other way for my sneaker wears, I work for a very conservative firm that expects me to maintain a professional image when I'm out and about in the streets doing my job. In the summer I tend to lean towards wearing a lot of linen, but lately I've been going to my standby chinos that I bought 10 pairs of to constantly have a clean pair to wear for work.

@ ME ON YOUR PAGE.

I'LL TAKE CARE OF THEM
What's your IG name? I'll throw you up on a feature soon.
Yeah, gotta have that. I like the picture. But then you got all these "experts" who wanna tell me how to do my job. I guess all I have to say them is that's why they don't run a major social media account...
INTERNATIONALCHESTDAY

I'D LOVE A FEATURE! SRS!

To be honest, I swapped the laces back to black on those Clark Kents, I didn't like that the green didn't match at all. Trying to figure out what other pair of dunks to toss them into, thinking of putting them into my Big Gulps since the red/green definitely match the 7-11 colors.

Can anyone shed some light on this vinyl doll in the papa bear pic? Saw it on the internets and not sure if it's custom or an actual nike "thing". I'd like to get my hands on one or possibly make one. Thx.

Back
Top Bottom