2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All about those K Slim jeans. Fit me perfect. I've got kinda bigger thighs too. Damn you hockey!

repped for Freddie gif.
freddie-spazzing-out-o.gif

Much sad. So cry.
I agree completely problem is nowadays even a Levi 501 cut is considered #ntdenim by the skinny jean crowd. I swear about a week ago someone had to post full leg pics just to show his jeans weren't too baggy I wish I could find it cause it just irked me.

Got me like
Much sad. So cry.
Big thigh problems here too I dig the jogger look too but its hard finding something that fits just right. As far as jeans I rock ntdenim even though like you mentioned its a straight fit just not hugging my nuts like the skinny jeans do.
sick.gif
Too many fashion divas around lately.
http://nakedandfamousdenim.com/2013/06/13/weirdguy-indigo-selvedge/ these have worked wonders in my thunder thighs , or tapered fit from levis   ( weird guy is tapered fit)

Kind of an odd question but has anyone taken a pair of koston lunarlon insoles and stuck them in their dunks? I'm tempted to get a pair just to swap the insoles.

Not from a pair of Kostons but I do use the lunarlon insole from my Challenge Court SB in non SB dunks all the time. Makes for a really comfortable fit.

I had to use Roshe insoles on my Dino jrs to give me a little extra toe box height to provide some relief for my pinky toes. I would be interested to know if the Koston insoles are similar.

Back
Top Bottom