2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

New pickup
125 each shoes
$125 for black UCS is a great deal!

Brothers Thank you for sharing.

This will be my 2nd Nike SB shoes, and I would like to ask your help, when I saw the pics right away i like it.

But my heart is torn in 2 and I can only afford 1 shoe.

Please help by voting 

Either the

SPOT

or 

GIRAFFE

My vote goes towards the SPoT's. I get the feeling that the Giraffe's will stick around a little while longer, maybe not at the same price, but around nonetheless. The 3M detailing on the little doughboys are pretty choice and they probably won't last as long on the shelves like the Giraffe's will. But, at the end it's about what you like so just go with your gut.

Picked Up The Karrueche x Vans Visual Collab To Break Out With My Captain America's For The 4th

Had A Blast (No Pun Intended) Over At My Buddies Place.... His Wife Wasn't Too Thrilled With The Artillery I Brought Over
laugh.gif
Looks like a nice start... but where's the rest?

I want to say that I love Sbs as a whole but I just hate giraffes with a passion. And since everyone seems to love them on here it's making me feel like slightly less of a Sb head.

Lol

These came in a couple weeks ago but, I never took any pictures of them. I was so happy that I copped them for retail aaaaaaaaannd...I forgot ABAO them. UNDS'ed a week ago and I gotta say that they're one of the comfiest dunks I own. #proudowner #cornybaojokes #unnecessaryhashtags

Back
Top Bottom