2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got the challenge court and still have them (white/green) they're pretty comfortable. I have a tendency to wear them towards the end of summer when I start breaking out the fall colors, that green on them is so nice.

Wish I'd have gone ahead and picked up the black/purple pair too.
Wish I had 2 pur

Kept them insoles tho

*rubs hands

i know these are somewhat cliché pics...
i just had to try taking "puddle" shots (it's what all the kids are doing right?!)...
:rofl:

...maybe the sea salt will help remove some of the paint?

Last edited:
I never wear shoes on the beach; I feel like a tourist
laugh.gif
This one dude wore jeans to the beach this past weekend in OCMD smh

Wasn't even raw selvedge joints that he was doing an ocean wash or something. Dude legit wore cargo jeans lol

Wasn't even raw selvedge joints that he was doing an ocean wash or something. Dude legit wore cargo jeans lol

Man that burns me up; it's like a Larry David moment where I can't stop talking how ridic. It is

Seacrets all you expected?

someone had on Jargos on the beach?! thats incredible, wish there was a photo of it. 

my friends and i are always looking for people skiing/snowboarding in jeans, the unicorn is someone in jorts.

Man that burns me up; it's like a Larry David moment where I can't stop talking how ridic. It is

Seacrets all you expected?
We didnt end up going. Me and my girl had a hotel room booked for the 4th but we cancelled because of the weather. Ended up taking a day trip on Saturday.

Told my girl we had to leave super early and she wanted to sleep in smh. a 2 hour drive turned into a 5 hour drive. Stuck on ocean gateway for an hour to move 3 miles.

But it was well worth it, OCMD>>>OCNJ. Really wanted to go to seacrets but it would have been hell just even getting a drink there. Will probably end up there again later this summer

We didnt end up going. Me and my girl had a hotel room booked for the 4th but we cancelled because of the weather. Ended up taking a day trip on Saturday.

Told my girl we had to leave super early and she wanted to sleep in smh. a 2 hour drive turned into a 5 hour drive. Stuck on ocean gateway for an hour to move 3 miles.

But it was well worth it, OCMD>>>OCNJ. Really wanted to go to seacrets but it would have been hell just even getting a drink there. Will probably end up there again later this summer
OCNJ is lame man, its a dry town.  you gotta go to sea isle or avalon if you in south jersey shore.

Back
Top Bottom