2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They come in the split QS box so I'm guessing they're a QS...  it's a collab as well and usually collabs are QS
mine are on their way to me now.. i'll post a photo of the box tag when i get them.

here's an Instagram post I found:

Last edited:

One less beast we have to deal with in our community. I love when people make comments like this.

Quartersnacks looking great in pictures and reviews. I'll be scooping them up for sure.

The only problem is that even though they say that if they think there's a buck to be made they'll buy out all of their local and any other shops' stock and try to flip the "not hot" shoes for ridiculous amounts. If people just bought the stuff they wanted and didn't worry about how much you could sell it for down the road, this whole community would be in a much better place.

Those of us that like the shoes would get them, and more often than not we'd probably get them on sale, and the manufacturers would get a more accurate picture of what's actually hot instead of this pump and dump crap that we've gotten lately.

sorry for not being active , working two jobs at the moment , but if hypebeast is correcty then the quartersnacks are coming THIS WEEKEND>??!

Long time lurker here, but I thought I could help out. I got my pair of quartersnacks, and the box doesn't say QS, but neither does my 2 pairs of tiffs or 510. Still really clean though.

Need to pick up more clear boxes to put them in. And yes I was straight flexxin' with the yeezys lol sorry.

Long time lurker here, but I thought I could help out. I got my pair of quartersnacks, and the box doesn't say QS, but neither does my 2 pairs of tiffs or 510. Still really clean though.
Need to pick up more clear boxes to put them in. And yes I was straight flexxin' with the yeezys lol sorry.

Thanks! Tiffs & 510's weren't a QS release.. the Hacky Sack lows were though.. but like others have said - tha Bao's sold out like a QS as well.
"They kill'em with they" hype?

Last edited:
Thanks! Tiffs & 510's weren't a QS release.. the Hacky Sack lows were though.. but like others have said - tha Bao's sold out like a QS. "They kill'em with they" hype?
Oh i see, man why was everything so hard to get then! lol at least i got them all for retail so I'm happy. Thanks for the info bro. Been getting a lot of help from this thread, just thought I can pay some back. now those mangos, i need them.. on sale lol

Got these in today. Was expecting a little yellowing of the patent leather due to age, turns it from aqua to like a seafoam green. From what I've seen in any recent pictures most if not all pairs look like this now. Was considering painting it back to aqua, but realized that that part is a bit reflective also and would rather leave it as is. Only thing that really bothers me is that now the tongue tag doesn't match, it's very noticeably bluer. I'm highly tempted to just take it off, I think it would actually look cleaner. Thoughts?

How many lows have come in the split box? (Besides QuarterSnacks)

All the split boxes I have are highs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom