2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I need SOMPs in a 13 so bad. The prices in that size are ridiculous. I woulda been all over the fliest kicks price

THANKS GUYS!

I FORGOT WHO SAID BUT YES ILL GO CAPSLESS ON UR BDAY JIST REMIND ME VIA PM

ALSO TO BE ABLE TO GET IN ON THE GIVEAWAY YOU NUST OWN SOMPS

LETS JUST SAY THAT IN TRADITION OF MY CULTURE I WILL BE PURCHASING A GIFT FOR YOU ON MY BDAY

(IN THE PI IT IS CUSTOMARY THAT THE CELEBRANT TREAT HIS GUESTS)

It's tomorrow you gonna forget in a few hours

Just playin man do you, I wouldn't mind seeing all caps for a day to see who remembers/was here for the request seems like there are more and more New people in here every day

THANKS GUYS!

I FORGOT WHO SAID BUT YES ILL GO CAPSLESS ON UR BDAY JIST REMIND ME VIA PM

ALSO TO BE ABLE TO GET IN ON THE GIVEAWAY YOU NUST OWN SOMPS

LETS JUST SAY THAT IN TRADITION OF MY CULTURE I WILL BE PURCHASING A GIFT FOR YOU ON MY BDAY

(IN THE PI IT IS CUSTOMARY THAT THE CELEBRANT TREAT HIS GUESTS)
It's tomorrow you gonna forget in a few hours

Just playin man do you, I wouldn't mind seeing all caps for a day to see who remembers/was here for the request seems like there are more and more New people in here every day
AWESOME!

ILL DEF REMEMBER MY DUDE.

HOPEFULLY PPL REMEMBER MINE TOO

I WANT IT TO BE ON SOME REMEMBER DA FIFTH ON NOVEMBER STEEZ

I'm having a brain freeze; I can't picture them

You might've thrown em out of your mind cause they have a snake skin swoosh. lol

You might've thrown em out of your mind cause they have a snake skin swoosh. lol

I don't even remember seeing those but I must say paaaaassassss :lol:

I'm def not feeling Nike those those snakeskin swooshes on everything lately

Last edited:
Didn't know they were going for that much lol I got mine on ccs for retail about 3 years ago around this time. They were still sitting there. Same thing with my skeletors.
These are 2 dope..I don't think ill ever see a size 11..

Wear them bruh

Last edited:
I don't mind the swoosh..but the sole should be black

I agree.

I don't even remember seeing those but I must say paaaaassassss :lol:

I'm def not feeling Nike those those snakeskin swooshes on everything lately

The snake skin swoosh thing didn't start messing with my head till yall started pointing it out a few days ago and then I noticed it's on almost every GR lately lol I think I can make exception for black/gum lows though. Something about a black midsole with a gum bottom that gets me everytime.

Last edited:
These are 2 dope..I don't think ill ever see a size 11..

Wear them bruh

Oh trust me I wear them quite a bit lol They're one of my fav pairs in my closet as it's one of the only Dunks I have with the old tooling. That's why I was thinking of scooping those skate deck highs on pys. I want a gold box and old tooling in my collection.

Back
Top Bottom