2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Im totally cool with both releasing on the same day. The fools can rush around for the BP collab. Ill be sittin' here pressing checkout for my quarter snacks. 

Im totally cool with both releasing on the same day. The fools can rush around for the BP collab. Ill be sittin' here pressing checkout for my quarter snacks. 
same.
BP = Big Poop
BP = Blasphemous Product
...what else?

Last edited:

I know this might be a little "DUH" to some of you, but I didn't realize it fully until recently. The quality on the tiff lows is SO MUCH better than on the highs. I now understand more fully why everyone was complaining about the croc print. They're just leagues apart. And the leather.... it actually creases on the lows whereas the highs feel like plastic. Absurd.

DUH!
Thank you sir. This helped me greatly. Now I will go cry. :'(

Lol good thing i live like 20 min away and off monday the nike gods had my back lol
Still can't stop thinking about Lonely Island when seeing your location:

"Take you where you've never been; Oxnard.
      Then make you suck a bull's nut; Ox Nard."

From what I understand, the quarter snacks are near GR numbers. Or at least that was the vibe I got from management when our order was placed. Repped for GIF execution. 
I'm pretty sure they are a GR. And as has been stated in this thread before, HS, QS, GR don't actually pertain to quantities but HOW they are released. GR's just generally tend to have higher quantities than HS/QS but there are plenty of QS's with large quantities made.

Vdays and BHM low were split boxes and those sat forever, Baohaus were a GR and those flew off the shelves.

Snacks are a GR and last I heard they were early September but that was 3 weeks ago so they may have been pushed to August....

Even as a general release they may still be mildly hard to obtain. Just my .02 cents

Last edited:
Still can't stop thinking about Lonely Island when seeing your location:

"Take you where you've never been; Oxnard.

Then make you suck a bull's nut; Ox Nard."

Wtf ? Lol we r not an island [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm thinking limited GR... Vdays n BHMs sat cuz not many people were feeling em... And to answer the question about Cato's pre order of the quarter snacks no he hasn't got em in yet so not shipped (I'm on the list) lol

Back
Top Bottom