2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ugh why does niketalk on mobile have to be so janky...

Anyways huge shoutout to @bballermarkie for the laces. Homie hooked it up

nerd.gif

Man I still gotta buy the red supremes..after two older dunks..

Anyway:

Pass on the de las
Pass on the skunks

Never liked them

Hackeysack 420?? Sounds like an easy pass

Last edited:
Man I still gotta buy the red supremes..after two older dunks..

Anyway:

Pass on the de las
Pass on the skunks

Never liked them

Well seeing as April 20th was quite a long time ago and the hackysacks already dropped you don't gotta worry about en

Anyway:
Pass on the de las
Pass on the skunks

If you never got the hackeysack lows or hi's then you already passed lol...the pics of the skunk lows were proven to be a custom pair and a photoshopped pair and were supposedly hacked so those won't be releasing. Still waiting on news of those de la hi's to low, I'd be all in for a pair of those, pending pics of course lol

No Filter needed... even the box is in mint condition... dude rated em a 9 out of 10 only flaws I saw was some midsole marks which were easily taken off by some cleaner, botton of sole dirty absolutely no heel drag or star loss, and some sock lint on the inner part of tongue... for $100 I call it money well spent

Week pickup:
Boca Jrs > Paparazzi

I was gonna bust out my pair today to wear provided that I got sick this morning. These are so fresh! Repped for getting a pair!

No Filter needed... even the box is in mint condition... dude rated em a 9 out of 10 only flaws I saw was some midsole marks which were easily taken off by some cleaner, botton of sole dirty absolutely no heel drag or star loss, and some sock lint on the inner part of tongue... for $100 I call it money well spent

Week pickup:
Boca Jrs > Paparazzi

Bro this is a steal!!!!

2nd on my list

If you never got the hackeysack lows or hi's then you already passed lol...the pics of the skunk lows were proven to be a custom pair and a photoshopped pair and were supposedly hacked so those won't be releasing. Still waiting on news of those de la hi's to low, I'd be all in for a pair of those, pending pics of course lol

I thought they meant a hackeysack skunk collab..lol

If the highs were designed more like the lows..possibly..but they were a real easy pass..too much of the print on them

Am I the only one who thinks Dooms look better with the gray alternate laces or with black laces? Wasn't too crazy (don't kill me) on them until I saw lace swaps but now I wouldn't mind catching a deal on a pair but we know that's unlikely unless it's a 6/10 lol.

All jokes aside..supreme never made a bad looking sneaker..even the foams..the red supreme foams are dope..the black foams not so much

I have a feeling this collab will b 2 dope

Last edited:
I would've just taken a chills dunk or something...this is a clusterf*ck now between the old JB heads, Jordan SB dudes and then the supreme cats...in my perfect reality I want supreme to turn into Bape...or back to itself around 2011-2012

Yeah man turn in to bape would be nice ! You want supreme 2012 i want supreme 2000-2006 lol

I would've just taken a chills dunk or something...this is a clusterf*ck now between the old JB heads, Jordan SB dudes and then the supreme cats...in my perfect reality I want supreme to turn into Bape...or back to itself around 2011-2012

Yeah man turn in to bape would be nice ! You want supreme 2012 i want supreme 2000-2006 lol
oh no trust me I like the old stuff and I've copped a few older pieces through IG, I was just like 11 years old in 2006 so I can't really say that I was into streetwear like I am now. I bought clothes that I could destroy skating. the only reason that I say 2011-2012 is cuz that's when kinda went hardbody and started copping heavy. but word, to be into the brand in the early 2000s had to be awesome

Back
Top Bottom