2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It wasn't going to take much to sell it on me. I'm just wondering where the metallic silver is being used.

It just dawned on me that quilted yellow leather is a representation of the corn. I'm geeked up about this release.

that quilted leather 
pimp.gif

Bit more mcdonalds looking then i was hoping for. 

Red yellow and white tones have to be played with a lot when put on the same item. 

The idea is cool, but they don't look as wearable as either lobster just from the color combo.

Edit; hmm, yeah... thats a shoe alright...

Last edited:
I was so excited by that heel shot... and then I saw that other one... not sure I'm feeling the actual newsprint or the white toebox, if that's legit. maybe more pics and i'll be sold.  

I still can't help but feel like some shades of red leather, burgundy to bright saturated red, newpaper lining and the same corn back tab would have been sick as hell. 

White slaughters them. 

Last edited:

I still can't help but feel like some shades of red leather, burgundy to bright saturated red, newpaper lining and the same corn back tab would have been sick as hell. 
Definitely would have been much better with the newspaper as the liner. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

DAMN. I hadn't been this geeked about a dunk low release since I don't know when. Really hoping better pictures arise that swing this back into my ballpark. The heel shot was so perfect.
Same. I'm hoping it's just the filter killing it (and not the white). The maroon and quilted yellow looks spot on in that stashedboxes pic. I guess time will tell. I really want to like this one.
indifferent.gif

i paid too much for mine... but it was worth it

and @mints... RUKYEAH!!!
im a size 9 in sbs and all i can find are size 8s which i can fit but it will be painful. and considering theyre only like 150 pre release i assume they wont be too hard to get, and even if they are the resell wont be more than that anyway

Back
Top Bottom