2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm the same way. I make sure I've got the funds available before I even start bidding on auctions, and I feel like I'm a jerk if I haven't paid within 3 minutes of the auction ending. I dislike auctions now though, so I'll almost always go with a BIN if the price is ok. If not I keep looking for a better deal. My list of shoes that I hunt isn't that big so it's not like I'm ever drowning in available pairs.

same birthday as me haha!
monta-ellis-handshake.gif

I'm the same way. I make sure I've got the funds available before I even start bidding on auctions, and I feel like I'm a jerk if I haven't paid within 3 minutes of the auction ending. I dislike auctions now though, so I'll almost always go with a BIN if the price is ok. If not I keep looking for a better deal. My list of shoes that I hunt isn't that big so it's not like I'm ever drowning in available pairs.
Agreed. Anything less would be uncivilized.

Last edited:

Today's wear, not SB, but Pro B, and yes from the Ugly Duckling pack. I got these a few years back for a song of a price, can't beat this suede, it's one of the few pairs I have with black suede where the black still maintains a deep lush luck after years of abuse.

Especially when you notice they bid at the end of the auction
i hate that crap man ,they jump in on people that bid from day one and then flake.

and then you cant leave negative feedback ebay is for the buyer not a bad thing but it should be fair all around

Last edited:
I'm in on the bp's the whole reason i like sb's and were drawn to them was because of the concepts and collabs 

I'm a sucker for quality,materials and price something sb has kept consistent thru the years

We have ourselves a showdown for least wanted Premium SB dunk high. In the Blue Corner we have the SH2 and In the red corner WOF2/paparazzi lol
Lol, its only really this forum with the hate. And it all goes back to one line a year ago lol. Because you cant bring up overcharging at this point, so many other shops do it (cncpts) but at least bp makes it hard for resellers (your own shoe size only, one per person). Look at cncpts, overcharges, fake fire story for hype with the asics, allows 5 shoes to be purchased making it so much more difficult since all the resellers take most of the stock. And in my eyes bp has 3 good shoes now, cncpts has one. Just saying the bp hate is just stupid at this point (and the knee dropping mouth open love for cncpts, I say **** cncpts).

Last edited:
Lol, its only really this forum with the hate. And it all goes back to one line a year ago lol. Because you cant bring up overcharging at this point, so many other shops do it (cncpts) but at least bp makes it hard for resellers (your own shoe size only, one per person). Look at cncpts, overcharges, allows 5 shoes to be purchased making it so much more difficult since all the resellers take most of the stock. And in my eyes bp has 3 good shoes now, cncpts has one. Just saying the bp hate is just stupid at this point (and the knee dropping mouth open love for cncpts, I say **** cncpts).

So you're saying out of the six concept shoes only one was nice.

C'mon man

^respect your opinion but even I know that last part about concepts will leave you in the minority. I wasn't even around during the lobster days but appreciate them but the wpf are fire and for the theme of the ucs they killed it

^respect your opinion but even I know that last part about concepts will leave you in the minority. I wasn't even around during the lobster days but appreciate them but the wpf are fire and for the theme of the ucs they killed it
I wholeheartedly agree with this. I think concepts have produced some "stone-cold" kicks.

So you're saying out of the six concept shoes only one was nice.

C'mon man

Well a little unfair I guess. The one really is the blue and red lobster. Black ucs was fire too but at that crazy 200+ retail price, it looked real ugly, would so rock them for a decent price. I will say it again though, wpf is the most laughable shoe of all, wouldnt be caught dead in those.

Last edited:
Well a little unfair I guess. The one really is the blue and red lobster. Black ucs was fire too but at that crazy 200+ retail price, it looked real ugly, would so rock them for a decent price. I will say it again though, wpf is the most laughable shoe of all, wouldnt be caught dead in those.

Lol this guy therealmints must be affiliated with BP somehow..all I've heard is down talk about concepts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom