2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ONLY ZUUL :rofl:

Lol this guy therealmints must be affiliated with BP somehow..all I've heard is down talk about concepts

Yea I don't see how anyone can really downtalk concepts. They always giving well executed collabs. And going further than that and having big sales and free shipping. I don't see BP doing that. That's not to say BP is bad or anything but I mean When I put the 2 side by side and I compare it's easy to see who wins!

I kind of want to hear why he would never wear WPF. I'm sure it's an enlightening glimpse into stuff you usually have to pay someone $150 an hour to talk about.

Yea I don't see how anyone can really downtalk concepts. They always giving well executed collabs. And going further than that and having big sales and free shipping. I don't see BP doing that. That's not to say BP is bad or anything but I mean When I put the 2 side by side and I compare it's easy to see who wins!
That's what I'm saying! I've got nothing bad to say about BP other than that "Hollywood Juice" incident but when you compare the companies in service/products and collabs I don't even think it's close.

UCS Dunks were some of the ugliest things I've ever seen

I'm still baffled by the appeal of them

even as far as the concept I don't think they took it far enough in the direction to truly be an Ugly Christmas Sweater. I've got no problem with anything else they've done.

even as far as the concept I don't think they took it far enough in the direction to truly be an Ugly Christmas Sweater. I've got no problem with anything else they've done.

So you mean they should've been even more ugly? lol

UCS algae a nice concept and executed nicely but you just have to take it fwiw really. I respect the shoe but I know it's not something I would want to wear

Lol this guy therealmints must be affiliated with BP somehow..all I've heard is down talk about concepts

And talking about how BP is so great

Take Sb's out of it and concepts is still a better store/designer

Wpf's are fire I want the sweaters but not worth 300 to me lobs or pretty fresh if we're not removing sb's

So you mean they should've been even more ugly? lol
Dont know about him but to me ugly christmas dunks look like childrens christmas sticker book,

I was expecting guadier, some saturated red wool, rudolph patches on heels, candy cane laces, foil red and green.

They look like bad customs.

Lol, its only really this forum with the hate. And it all goes back to one line a year ago lol. Because you cant bring up overcharging at this point, so many other shops do it (cncpts) but at least bp makes it hard for resellers (your own shoe size only, one per person). Look at cncpts, overcharges, fake fire story for hype with the asics, allows 5 shoes to be purchased making it so much more difficult since all the resellers take most of the stock. And in my eyes bp has 3 good shoes now, cncpts has one. Just saying the bp hate is just stupid at this point (and the knee dropping mouth open love for cncpts, I say **** cncpts).

Last edited:
Damn! Just got outbid by a dollar at last second on some Bruts on eBay. Words can't express my sodium levels right now :smh:

You gotta snipe next time homie.

I did lol I put my bid in at around 10 secs. left but someone else put one in right after for a dollar more. I literally got 2 notifications on my phone at same time one for me placing bid and another for the outbid lol just not my turn to eat I guess.

Lol, its only really this forum with the hate. And it all goes back to one line a year ago lol. Because you cant bring up overcharging at this point, so many other shops do it (cncpts) but at least bp makes it hard for resellers (your own shoe size only, one per person). Look at cncpts, overcharges, fake fire story for hype with the asics, allows 5 shoes to be purchased making it so much more difficult since all the resellers take most of the stock. And in my eyes bp has 3 good shoes now, cncpts has one. Just saying the bp hate is just stupid at this point (and the knee dropping mouth open love for cncpts, I say **** cncpts).

I was bidding yesterday and the pair went up 340 in myhe last 15 seconds

Yea I was waiting for something like that to happen but it didn't. Had me grinning like a lil schoolgirl at the thought of getting NDS Bruts for $61 shipped lol Oh well I wasn't planning on buying anything till QS anyway.

Last edited:
Haven't posted in a minute, had a death in the family and have been really busy, not thinking about kicks too much.

Finally got a chance to catch up; Still down for Quarter Snacks. I really wanted to like the BP collab(I own Slayers and WOF's) but there is WAY too much going on there for me.  Lastly, the Rukus collab does a good job conveying the concept but it's too loud for me personally, don't do clashing bright colors often.  And being from NY there is no 'pull' there for me to want to cop. Hopefully anyone who wants to cop the BP and Rukus collabs can do so with ease...hopefully...

Nike SB Atom - Size 11.5 DS - $94.95 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DS-NIKE-DUN...9405851?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2c888b849b

Nike SB Black Rain - Size 8 DS - $83.99 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Nike-D...131003132420&rk=1&rkt=6&sd=221509613705&rt=nc

Nike SB SPOT - Size 12 DS (Special Box) - $85 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-SB-DUN...0537241?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4ad9bbb499

Nike SB Stars - Size 12 DS - $99.36 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dun...9177236?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item540dd2e294

Damn! Just got outbid by a dollar at last second on some Bruts on eBay. Words can't express my sodium levels right now
mean.gif
You gotta snipe next time homie.
Speaking of sniping....I just stole a shoe I've been wanting for awhile now. I'll post an update when they come in. 
Can you guys clear something up for me? Let's say the auction is currently at $100 and I bid $101 at the last possible second. Another bidder, has a maximum bid value greater than my $101. Does that person win or does it take a few seconds before the automatic bid can happen and therefore won't happen because the auction is already over.

Last edited:
Can you guys clear something up for me? Let's say the auction is currently at $100 and I bid $101 at the last possible second. Another bidder, has a maximum bid value greater than my $101. Does that person win or does it take a few seconds before the automatic bid can happen and therefore won't happen because the auction is already over.

Auctions over $100 have bid increments of $2.50. You can't bid $101 on a $100 item that already has bids.

You will only win by sniping if your bid is higher than the current highest max bid. The auto increase bid will happen regardless, it's pretty much instant.

Back
Top Bottom