2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those Beijing dunks are looking nice. Depending on when they release I may cop. So far the only things on my radar are those and the Calis

I'm in for the rukus. Have to show love to the local spots. Although I'd be so excited if it turned out that newsprint section washed away after a few hard wears.

Looks like that newspaper print is canvas. Wouldn't the black begin to run if it washed away?

Edit: Or Mesh I can't really tell

Last edited:
Today's non SB wear, the final pair from the ugly duckling pack, and the first ones I picked up. Plum low pro B. For being 13 years old they still feel like they have a lot of life left in them.

Age is nothing but a number :tongue: :smokin

Last edited:
Cali Hi's and Quartersnacks are high on my list. The rukus may get scooped. I like em but I can live without em too. BP will get scooped if they go on sale or something. I wouldn't pay $120 for the watered-down version. 

Going through the last few pages and feeling like I'll be in for everything. Except for those bps...even though I think the NDC version looks better, but still an easy pass on those. lol

Today's non SB wear, the final pair from the ugly duckling pack, and the first ones I picked up. Plum low pro B. For being 13 years old they still feel like they have a lot of life left in them.
Very nice mints mints

25¢ and Beijing are highlighted, exclamation marked, and in bold on my must have list lol. I'd probably be able to look past that "flash" print and be in for the BP QS version if they at least had included the 3M swoosh but those are a pass also unless they sit and can be had at some shops on sale like the Uprise/Neckface/ Barbershops. As of now, the crawfish Rukus dunks are also a pass but I do think the concept is VERY well executed with the corn, newspaper, crawfish, and pot being incorporated into the shoe but they're just not something that I find myself wanting to wear.

Last edited:
The quarter snacks and Cali highs are the only two on the list for now, going to keep an eye out for a good price on the Premier dunks as well as those are perfect for the winter. I know this a dunk thread but I wish nike did more collabs with these Trainerendors they're super light weight and cozy wish I would of doubled up on them (shot from my IG)

The quarter snacks and Cali highs are the only two on the list for now, going to keep an eye out for a good price on the Premier dunks as well as those are perfect for the winter. I know this a dunk thread but I wish nike did more collabs with these Trainerendors they're super light weight and cozy wish I would of doubled up on them (shot from my IG)

They flew under my radar when they got marked down at spots and now I can only seem to find them for double box in my size.

25¢ and Beijing are highlighted, exclamation marked, and in bold on my must have list lol. I'd probably be able to look past that "flash" print and be in for the BP QS version if they at least had included the 3M swoosh but those are a pass also unless they sit and can be had at some shops on sale like the Uprise/Neckface/ Barbershops. As of now, the crawfish Rukus dunks are also a pass but I do think the concept is VERY well executed with the corn, newspaper, crawfish, and pot being incorporated into the shoe but they're just not something that I find myself wanting to wear.
This is my next month

QuarterSnacks X 2
Rukus Lows Shop Version X 1
Beijing Lows X 2

BP Shop Version X 1 if I have any money left after the previous 5 cops hahaha.

It's my birthday in September so since I've not bought a lot of shoes recently I'm gonna treat myself.

This is my next month

QuarterSnacks X 2
Rukus Lows Shop Version X 1
Beijing Lows X 2

BP Shop Version X 1 if I have any money left after the previous 5 cops hahaha.
Just got '04 Bred 13s

Bodega or Packer Saucony collab (maybe both? :frown: )

Rukus 

Quartersnacks

Beijings

Maybe Cali Highs...

DAMN

I kind of wish the Beijing low was that catalog scan picture Nike fooled everyone with when they were putting out the Blue Lobsters.

Back
Top Bottom