2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yea I would keep the hook up on the low, all the trolls are going to call and say they know they are hooking you up and they might get annoyed you let people know about it. Just my thoughts

you're better off finding someone that goes to LSU or Southern, they should be moving back into the dorms that weekend and Rukus' biggest shop isn't too far away

Rukus collab is pretty nice. I'll be copping for sure. I'm wondering if they'll have some type of clothing to go along with the release and what it will look like.
Will have to wait and see. Generally, these collabs come with side items that you have to purchase in addition. Few things that come to mind are the WPF Skate Deck / Shirts, Tiff Shirts, Paid in Full Skate decks, Red/Blue Lobster extras, etc etc

appreciate the advice guys, i often forget about the lurkers and shadiness that can ensue from here, since most people are generally cool.

I've already planned a trip out to my girlfriend's parents house to hit up the Lafayette location. but because I don't generally buy much from them, I don't think I'll have much luck getting anything other than my pair from there. But if history is correct they'll have enough to handle the line and phone orders.

I should thank you John

No probleem my dude. Glad i could help you out.
Don John Corleone! Haha

Just saw an unboxing of the Crawfish on IG.  The packaging is a 10/10, the shoe is a 5/10.  This is an alarming trend.

I entirely disagree with you I think they're about 7.5 or 8 outta 10... Copped on RD now the blacksheeps were a definite flop

Good luck on your guy's hunt!
What I feel like after a successful in store cop. Haha anyone else?

Those Beijings are dope. The Quarter Snacks are still up there for me, but not as high as the Rukus, and pass on the Cali highs.

Been moving and settling in to my new place. Need those Ruckus dunks for my dad. If anyone can point to the release info I need please pm me, I don't have internet yet and can barely get on Nike talk.

Back
Top Bottom