2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

my local spot still had size 12 in both the koziks and the premiers so i just said F it and copped both.

they have a few sizes left in both, i have them written down at home, so i might be able to help some people out, cuz they're just sitting and they won't take phone orders (said dudes have been calling asking them to ship but they just won't do it)...

my local spot still had size 12 in both the koziks and the premiers so i just said F it and copped both.

they have a few sizes left in both, i have them written down at home, so i might be able to help some people out, cuz they're just sitting and they won't take phone orders (said dudes have been calling asking them to ship but they just won't do it)...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by heatking

Premiers showed up in Philly today at Ubiq.  Got my pair.  Very nice.
looking fresh.
i like how this picture came out, what did you use for background?
Mass produced office furniture 
laugh.gif
(wipes off keyboard from spitting out water)

Originally Posted by heatking

Premiers showed up in Philly today at Ubiq.  Got my pair.  Very nice.
looking fresh.
i like how this picture came out, what did you use for background?
Mass produced office furniture 
laugh.gif
(wipes off keyboard from spitting out water)

btw, here's what i was talking about. tried them on again in the store. literally took one step and the right creased like this.

not a huge deal, but they might be crease monsters...

7143903245_90899b7dce_b.jpg

7143903105_aefe561939_b.jpg

btw, here's what i was talking about. tried them on again in the store. literally took one step and the right creased like this.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

They look huge on your foot... maybe you need a smaller size? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

They look huge on your foot... maybe you need a smaller size? 
grin.gif

i know, and it's not a huge deal to me, i only wear a wearable shoe tree with like 2 or 3 shoes in my collection, but as much as i hear people complaining about it on here, i figured it'd be nice to know (people were throwing fits over the last few jordan 3's coming precreased straight out the box).

i've never seen a dunk crease so easily.

i know, and it's not a huge deal to me, i only wear a wearable shoe tree with like 2 or 3 shoes in my collection, but as much as i hear people complaining about it on here, i figured it'd be nice to know (people were throwing fits over the last few jordan 3's coming precreased straight out the box).

i've never seen a dunk crease so easily.

nah, they were snug as hell actually. ever since they redesigned sb dunks back when the gucci resn's dropped i noticed my normal size 12 fits more snug now.

it's allgood man, i'm just offering info, cuz creasing is a big deal to some people, but take it or leave it.

nah, they were snug as hell actually. ever since they redesigned sb dunks back when the gucci resn's dropped i noticed my normal size 12 fits more snug now.

it's allgood man, i'm just offering info, cuz creasing is a big deal to some people, but take it or leave it.

I actually like my sneakers lookin a little worn...not dirty, worn, so those creases arent a big issue to me...

I actually like my sneakers lookin a little worn...not dirty, worn, so those creases arent a big issue to me...

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Sneakers are gonna crease homie

Pff, not when you go to try em on, smh.

No wonder stores don't let you try on sneakers anymore.

Any word on the heineken highs? I'd love to cop a pair of those since I'll never get my hands on a pair of the lows...

Back
Top Bottom