2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i should mention that the creasing isn't that big of a deal to me, if i was crazy about the shoe, but i'm just not. would rather have the brian andersons...

i should mention that the creasing isn't that big of a deal to me, if i was crazy about the shoe, but i'm just not. would rather have the brian andersons...

Originally Posted by trainspotter

any site online I can get the premiers for retail in a size 8? Don't want to pay 150 for them.

you sleepd bro! you wont find them retail no where anymore. my local spot is the biggest nike account in florida and they barely had any sizes. they said most their stock is leftovers from the michigan sale from the premier store

Originally Posted by trainspotter

any site online I can get the premiers for retail in a size 8? Don't want to pay 150 for them.

you sleepd bro! you wont find them retail no where anymore. my local spot is the biggest nike account in florida and they barely had any sizes. they said most their stock is leftovers from the michigan sale from the premier store

Originally Posted by heatking

So now that premiers dropped whats next? anyone know?
happy.gif
Entourage's.

Apparently they're dropping and have been shipped to accounts already. Same accounts that get limited releases, according to NSB.

Originally Posted by heatking

So now that premiers dropped whats next? anyone know?
happy.gif
Entourage's.

Apparently they're dropping and have been shipped to accounts already. Same accounts that get limited releases, according to NSB.

Back
Top Bottom