2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looks like the In Store version will be coming with this on the heel as well as the BP on the tongue tag which I think was shown in this thread previously.

yeah they ruined this for me.

Eff whoever OK'd this and anybody that love em...

Last edited:
Dmac32487 dope pick ups, can we get more pic of the blue joints? Never seen them before but they look promising.

IMO I'm not feeling the yellow laces on the st. Patty but thanks for the pics.

Went over to ubiq (used my lunch break early) to see if i can grab myself a pair of concord dunks i get there to find out dudes been camping since lastnight. Man dont these fools work or goto school ? 

Don't know if that photo belongs to you but great shot!

Sidenote: does anyone have any info on the digital floral janoski release? Everything I keep seeing is for an overseas release or double retail on a preorder.
There is a Jankoski thread on NT also, but either way stateside release is set for sometime in May. No hard date, so stay tuned to your local. MrNikeSB6 just recently posted that he heard it was going to be a GR, so I wouldn't overpay if I was you and wait it out. Hope that helps. Here is Jano thread also: 

http://niketalk.com/t/300031/offici...-everything-janoski-related/720#post_17756018

Supposedly the star on the back of the WOF is what the city was upset about, which is actually understandable. I had heard that when BP first mentioned the "legal troubles" with the shoe, and they just replied to someone on twitter reiterating that.

Nah it was just to juice up hype. The shoe's coming out when its supposed to. The real issue was that Dom had to spend $10,000 US, Canadian and Euros and Yen and Yuan and Filipino Pesos combined to put the custom embroideries and BP tag, and also to cover the shipping for the materials that were made on the space station. Yep. You guys heard it here first.

Looks like the In Store version will be coming with this on the heel as well as the BP on the tongue tag which I think was shown in this thread previously.

F**k it I don't really care much for the quickstrike version either at this point. Might just try and double up on the FTC's on sheer principle...

Last edited:
whoaaa, GR dunk SB's on NDC??! just a matter of time before we see QS's available too.

I honestly don't think so. Sure, we'll see GR Dunk SBs on the site but from what the local store manager was telling me, they have instore only releases that online stores won't have at all. It's a nice way of them to branch out though to people who don't have access to a local shop. If they decide to release QS's on their official website, you might as well kill support for your local stores.

Last edited:
Went over to ubiq (used my lunch break early) to see if i can grab myself a pair of concord dunks i get there to find out dudes been camping since lastnight. Man dont these fools work or goto school ? 
Drove by about 10:15 saw the line and kept on going.  I'm over this release.  Unless these fall into my hands easy on a restock or something I'm not spending another minute on them.  

I agree those kids make it difficult for people like us that work for a living!!

Thanks for that, Uncut. Had to get a second pair. Not enough 'premium' labeled quickstrikes lately and this is probably gonna be my top dunk this year. Sorry 10.5 heads. I had to do it.

so some guy told me he is selling some cheech and chongs in my size for $175 so i asked for some pics and here is what i got 
eyes.gif

There is a Jankoski thread on NT also, but either way stateside release is set for sometime in May. No hard date, so stay tuned to your local. MrNikeSB6 just recently posted that he heard it was going to be a GR, so I wouldn't overpay if I was you and wait it out. Hope that helps. Here is Jano thread also: 

http://niketalk.com/t/300031/offici...-everything-janoski-related/720#post_17756018

Thanks a lot!!!

Apologies to all for my non-sb dunk related inquiry. Lol

Back
Top Bottom