2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Here's the whole story. When Brooklyn Projects designed the Walk of Fame low, Dom (the guy who runs BP) said that the town of Hollywood was shutting down his production of the Walk of Fame because of it's use of the Hollywood Walk of Fame theme (or something like that). Now, we know this was all to build up hype because a short time before the shoe was set to release, Dom went to twitter to say he worked his "Hollywood Juice" and got the OK to sell the shoes. He does this to one degree or another with every release, but anytime you see Hollywood Juice, it either refers to Dom or Brooklyn Projects.
Thanks!

Got this 10% off purchase of $50 and up (before shipping) eBay coupon. It expires tonight at 11:59 whoever wants it have at it. Says the coupon isn't usable by anyone else but eh I did enough spending over weekend and don't plan on doing more till later in the month So figured one of you guys could at least attempt to use it as I know I'm not going to.

[COLOR=#red] SCF7BN9H5T[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Still looking for those Laces from the QS Paparazzi's anyone know where I can get them?

You probably won't find those exact same ones. I'd tell you try using the ones from premier highs if you have them. But even if you did the lacetips on the premier laces are blue.

Could've sworn I just passed this post and the 3M wasn't activated. Did you edit the post and replace picture or have I been staring at screens too long today? lol

Last edited:
You probably won't find those exact same ones. I'd tell you try using the ones from premier highs if you have them. But even if you did the lacetips on the premier laces are blue.
Could've sworn I just passed this post and the 3M wasn't activated. Did you edit the post and replace picture or have I been staring at screens too long today? lol
Lol yeah posted the wrong pic

Hey guys, I have a question.

Been looking for challenge reds.

nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-university-red-available-2-570x449.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-challenge-red-white-university-blue-05-570x367.jpg

Why do these two shots look so different texture and shade wise?  Can anyone confirm which one accurately depicts the shoe?

Also, I was thinking about getting the defective pair since they are so much cheaper, but I've never actually bought defective pairs before, has anyone done this before with a different shoe? And if so, how did it turn out?

Last edited:
A defective pair? You mean a B-Grade from the outlets? Those I've got some experience buying, and have never had any issues. Defective pair makes me think that you're buying something with the sole separating or busted seams already.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom