2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Really can't wait for these. 
1ff21c0486f6cf5037dfe354bec03b5f.jpg
Those are looking nice.....wish I could get over the Beijing/Hutong but I'm still googley eyed for them haha

Last edited:
Just in case someone can't wait for the quarter snacks came across this listing on the bay scattered sizes 9-11 $129+ $20 shipping from Taiwan ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-Low-Premium-SB-Quartersnacks-Black-PRM-2014-Mens-Skate-Boarding-Shoes-/361020581964?var=
Sheet.

Thats not bad at all. @DanVSMan

Sold my WPF to pay for the CPA exam because they were going for a price that wasnt too high. Very attainable if you wanted. Now looking for a size 10.5 and they are upwards of 300. :smh:

Saw on my local fb group. Thought I would share

Question is why didn't they use this material on the hacky sack pack smh
I hope they never use Flyknit on SBs to be honest my man. 

RIP to Robin Williams. First thing I thought of was the pic with viotechs. Need to track down a pair of the retros. 

Any reason the front looks dirty/yellowing midsole, back entirely white?
The lighting is different on the shoe in the back. Its getting hit with more sunlight and washing it out. 

Shoe in the foreground is in focus and in a shadow

*Rep count is 666,  giggity*

Last edited:
I clearly said im not asking for profit's sake. Maybe this is a better way of asking....

Do you think with Robin Williams passing the Mork and Mindys will be more sought after by collectors?

Once again I dont care about money im just asking based on sonething I saw elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom