2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I feel the laces go well,its a change from the common SB laces in every shoe but i might just try a different color to see what they look like.The fleece material on the side is what sold me. Cant go wrong for $50!
$50 is a nice price for some dunks. That's why i love SB. This never happens with jays.

Btw, I know its a day late but I hope @bballermarkie
  had a good voyage back to school. 
Hope to have you back soon!
It's not about the journey, it's about the destination... wait I screwed that up haha.

There's also a clean looking pair of 12.5s on ebay right now for $120. but if you're not in a hurry, the deals will show up eventually.
I have my eye on that pair but, my slight case of OCD is against the VNDS idea.  
mean.gif

I have my eye on that pair but, my slight case of OCD is against the VNDS idea.  :smh:
Shopping rewards the patient. Wait it out for the perfect pair. One always pops up eventually. I spotted for tiff lows for two years, finally got a pair at a price and condition I was comfy with

Lol, I'm dropping it.u seem to be having a bad day. Hope it goes better for you

Nah B, having a great day. Have the next few weeks off from work, I see my beautiful girlfriend tomorrow and I'll be in the Happiest of Valleys in two weeks. :pimp:

i dont understand..

Newcastles sold out when they dropped

But they're only going for retail + $25 now?

Now the abundant number of blue and gold box dunks that rotted in clearance outlets..

those, they get posted in this thread for double retail as if it's a "steal"

I think all ebay and kixify talk needs to be auto deleted lmao

Not a single person replied to my comment over the difference in nubuck from my newcastles to SOMPs

But dudes will post till the cows come home about value, money, and all the garbage that ruins this "game"

First time I saw these in person I really liked the material on the side panel and the heel but just couldn't get down with the shoe as a whole. Maybe too much black or something? I don't know. Repped, though!

What I don't like is that material

An eBay link is fine here and there..but if anyone can find what there looking for by simply typing

'Dunk low sb sz ______'

'Dunk high sb sz ______'

And if u wanna be more specific type the name of the dunk
In the search box on eBay..

.that's what I do..but 30+ links in 1 day is excessive..and don't get me wrong..the links didn't bother me..and housepimp actually posted a link of sz 11 slayers that I've been looking for forever..so that was cool..but in all honesty I frequent eBay quite often

Last edited:
i dont understand..

Newcastles sold out when they dropped

But they're only going for retail + $25 now?

Now the abundant number of blue and gold box dunks that rotted in clearance outlets..

those, they get posted in this thread for double retail as if it's a "steal"

I think all ebay and kixify talk needs to be auto deleted lmao

Not a single person replied to my comment over the difference in nubuck from my newcastles to SOMPs

But dudes will post till the cows come home about value, money, and all the garbage that ruins this "game"

I think what tends to happen is that the stuff that sells out, sells out to a good deal of people that won't actually wear it, they just hang on to it to sell. The stuff that rots at clearance gets bought up by people that don't care about sneakers outside of something to keep the elements out and wear them down to death, so once a shoe disappears from places at $20 per pair it's pretty much gone short of people like corgi that seem to have a preternatural knack for buying stuff people will want years later cheap.

Back
Top Bottom