2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

these.. are sofa king nice. can't wait.
pics from:
http://m.nike.com/cn/zh_cn/launch/c/2014-08/nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-beijing?ref=https://www.google.com/

Last edited:

Congrats to those who copped the crawfish bundle, I'll have to wait till the 23rd. But for today I pulled these out.

Time has come to scratch off a 'must have' from my list. Anyone know if it's possible to find the 2012 Red Supreme lows in a size 11 (or 11.5) DS for less than $600? A reputable seller has them for that amount, trying to see if I can get it anyone lower. Thanks in advance.

I wouldn't pay more than 500. Might take some time to find but you might be able to get 450.

From the outlet thread:

Silverthorne CO outlet. Nike SB Dunk low pro "canyon purple" - FSR $27 after 20% off. Taking a road trip around Colorado. Thought I post this. Castle Rock outlet also had photo blue mesh Roshes for $44 after 20% off FSR

I wonder why quartersnacks hasn't made a peep on their blog about those dunks..
because they're busy actually running their business and not hyping it?
(there's no need to try and convince anyone that they're a sick shoe)

Last edited:
Am I the only one planning to use the alt. laces in the QSs? I just feel they further more explain the inspiration/concept of the shoes. Kinda how I use the alt. Rope laces on the YOTHs.

...they might like to tell their readers who support them that they're putting out a shoe??

They've mentioned them 2 days ago on their IG. Barely haha They do seem kinda secretive about it. I like that though keeps those hype levels low. Judging by what I was told today I need as little hype as possible on them. At least as far as getting them from my local goes.

Last edited:
Repped, didn't see that IG post.

Love the 3 up 3 down reference on the tongue tag

Last edited:
Now I feel like skating. sharkin sharkin you gotta get down here to Houston and check out the new skatepark that just opened up Thursday. It's the nations new largest park. It's a pretty big *** park. Bunch of bowls and pools and a nice street section.

Did you know that message was on the tongue and been withholding info or is that your first time seeing it as well? lol

laugh.gif

I didn't mean to Cause MADNESS in here???

I was just looking for some opinions and maybe some Sneakers i never seen before in regards to SNEAKERS and SUITS (I was looking at Tuxedo's)

but either way… It's obviously a HOT Topic to Discuss!!!

Sorry for sending this Thread into LEFT field  - That wasn't my intentions.

Back
Top Bottom