2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ummm...guys?

That's quicker than i expected.
Curious if Europe will get a taste.

Last edited:
Not a store collab, but Nike likes to occasionally work with magazines.

See: Slam X Nike SB Zoom Abington, the Nylon x Nike Dunks (and the iDs that I wish I'd have made a few of)

Not a store collab, but Nike likes to occasionally work with magazines.

See: Slam X Nike SB Zoom Abington, the Nylon x Nike Dunks (and the iDs that I wish I'd have made a few of)

i remember everyone was hating on the nylons because they were nylon

glad i made a pair

glad i made a pair

Your picture is really what made me regret it, that magenta looks so nice. I remember running across the standard release at the NT in Chicago and passing on them.

Sorry to sorta grave dig (two or three pages back). Hands down, my favorite SB drop this year. I missed them on drop date because I went to Boise for the weekend. Had I stayed home (Salt Lake), these maybe would've been in my hands then. Our local, Blindside, got what seemed like a broken sz run between their two shops. By the grace of a higher being, I found an NDS (to me, could pass as DS) on the Facebook Nike SB group. The concept, materials, comfort, and class this Dunk has makes it a top 3 for me in terms of what SB has dropped in Dunks for 2014 (Tiffany Hi and the 510 to add).
Perhaps you could even buy a DS pair, they're lying around in abundance from quite a bit of places.  I'd double up if I had a bit of spare cash.  I haven't got my pair yet (shipped out today), but I can say with confidence that they probably won't disappoint and will end up as one of my favorite shoes to wear.  
I posted TWO opportunities to get ebay "money"---I posted how I got this coupon a few pages back. You gotta be on the prowl; they have various opportunities here and there. This one was spend $150 and u get a $30 coupon. I'd been eyeing some snakeskin corals for a while so I hopped on.
Are they one-time use? I got a one-time use coupon for Ebay for a 10 percent discount off any $100 or more purchase.  Is this opportunity you provided still available?
$15...? This has got to be some sort of error on their part.  They're probably just picking the lesser of two evils in pricing the shoes so low compared to the expenses they incur by keeping them in inventory at around retail.  
I definitely recommend copping some old spices, I have a pair and the suede is stupid quality
Caught my attention when you mentioned quality.  Just did a quick search on Ebay, and there were none in my size.  

Last edited:
What's the likelihood of the QS being around at a reasonable price? Currently bidding on a grail basketball shoe and that's where my attention and money is at the moment.

What's the likelihood of the QS being around at a reasonable price? Currently bidding on a grail basketball shoe and that's where my attention and money is at the moment.

I can't see them sitting TBH, a lot of people who missed or dont want to spend the cash for SOMPs will be out to get these. Even though they are different.

I think you should get your grail then scoop up the QS for a bit over retail. However I don't know anything about the quantity of the QS.

Well if we consider certain principles, such as plain black/white SBs not being typically coveted, SOMPs being made in very small quantities yet still attainable for very reasonable prices, and the reassurance that the QS look to have a more widespread release, I think it would be safe to assume that the QS would probably stick around for reasonable prices as well.

Of course, this is all dependent on your definition of what a "reasonable" price is.

Last edited:
Gotta question does these prices sound right to you

DS Quagmires $300

Vnds Purple pigeons $180

Tiffany high 345+
Diamond highs can be found in the mid 200s now. No way would I pay anything with a 3 in front of it. 

Reasonable is anything under $200. I don't splurge on kicks. I hunt for sales, deals and steals hence my sig *cough cough*.

Last edited:
Royal/ mango lows came in today: suede is pretty soft on em and actually like the snake print swoosh on these. Not a bad way to spend $58 IMO
smile.gif

Packages starting to come in today. Ordered these Saturday from the link someone posted here, not bad for 59.99.

Don't want to derail the thread again with Mac Chat, but I also came up with a cheap solution to my problem by putting an 09 MacBook back into action, so all of my posts won't be coming from my phone.
My best @Dcypoe81  impression...

Come on fellas, I get enough hate for posting that stuff, least you could do is 'remember' who posted it..

(And they still have sizes 12 & 13 available)

[/quote] Gotta question does these prices sound right to you

DS Quagmires $300

Vnds Purple pigeons $180

Tiffany high 345+ [/quote]

Sounds high my quagmires I got them DS for 200

Last edited:

glad i made a pair

Really wish I had. The clear sole option was sick and you rarely see nylon used in Dunks.

Long time lurker (since Bao) first time poster. Thanks to this thread I found vnds Mondrians in a size 13 Facebook group, wore them to the local and now they're holding my crayfish for Saturday.

By and large, y'all amazing. It's an honor to be here. Thanks for everything.

Diamond highs can be found in the mid 200s now. No way would I pay anything with a 3 in front of it. 

I still don't regret paying 3 for my diamonds. I'm happy to have them.

Now I just hope I can flourish on a phone order or online in the QS otherwise imma be a saaaaaaad panda

Back
Top Bottom