2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Maggie's is dope, and I'm not a fan of yellow....but I'd cop w/o hesitation.

SB should've BEEN done a Bart shoe....you'd think he'd have a shoe since he's the one that actually rides a skateboard.

Lisa should be a homage to jazz (like a fleeting gums murphy colorway) or something special with the pearls. Just the colors are too plain imo
Bleeding gums bro

Dudes at rif asking $180 for crawfish dunks...
sick.gif

Dropped by my local today to get a bit aquainted with the recent dunk drops...

Rukus Crayfish impressed me inhand. Quality was above what I was expecting. Definately more silver in person and my fav part was the toe box. If it wasn't for the Ronald McDonald colourway I would have been mad tempted.
Construction wise I was impressed.

BPs pretty much were what I was expecting. Seen too much similar to it to be impressed. Construction is ok, nothing really worth mentioning. I prefer the patent swoosh to the 3M though.

I was also given an inhand preview of the beach jamoskis by the kind sir. I see why jamoski fans are super excited. These were maaaad cute and they are immensely tempting. I will have to strongly consider because they were just ****** adorable. :lol:

Rukus Crayfish impressed me inhand. Quality was above what I was expecting. Definately more silver in person and my fav part was the toe box. If it wasn't for the Ronald McDonald colourway I would have been mad tempted.

BPs pretty much were what I was expecting. Seen too much similar to it to be impressed. Construction is ok, nothing really worth mentioning. I prefer the patent swoosh to the 3M though.

I was also given an inhand preview of the beach jamoskis by the kind sir. I see why jamoski fans are super excited. These were maaaad cute and they are immensely tempting. I will have to strongly consider because they were just ****** adorable. :lol:

As a guy not too in love with "cute and adorable" but i am excited to receive those in the mail as my first janoski cop. I couldnt pull the trigger on the brown and navy leather mids as much as i wanted those in the past, but i though these were too different to pass up.

Thanks brother, repped! I just happened to be 15 mins. From salvation and scooped them up. Lady told me they had 5 pairs of size 10 (4 now). Dude behind counter said they start accepting phone orders after 48 hours.

hey, is the heel logo stitched on like a patch, embroidered, or just a iron on thing?

I was also given an inhand preview of the beach jamoskis by the kind sir. I see why jamoski fans are super excited. These were maaaad cute and they are immensely tempting. I will have to strongly consider because they were just ****** adorable.
laugh.gif
Funny thing is, I haven't seen too much hype for the janos on here. They're a must have for me. 

i got my rukus yesterday and wore them today, the toebox creased pretty easily almost like 3m. ANd i got that sb shirt from premier last week its pretty nice, although the print seems kinda faded and not very vibrant

Funny thing is, I haven't seen too much hype for the janos on here. They're a must have for me. 
Jano ≠ Dunk. Most Janoskis don't get much hype... The jano thread always moves slow. 

doesn't mean I'm not jonesin for a pair.  I really wonder how that pattern might look on a dunk tho 
smokin.gif

And i'm not really much into matching shirts, but the two tees dropping with the sandtraps are pretty awesome.

Jano ≠ Dunk. Most Janoskis don't get much hype... The jano thread always moves slow. 

doesn't mean I'm not jonesin for a pair.  I really wonder how that pattern might look on a dunk tho :smokin  

And i'm not really much into matching shirts, but the two tees dropping with the sandtraps are pretty awesome.

Ya I gotta hit up the local to checkout the 5 panel in person too

the pics look solid... but I've got a ridiculously large head that makes a 5-panel look like a beret :smh:

Lol that's why I haven't bought it online lol, I'm thinking it'll be too small, my hair don't help, rocking a high top ATM.

Anyone know if the shoe run bigger smaller or same as dunks. Might have to cop the Inuit Jano before prices keep going up but only finding 12s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom