2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah someone dropped $267 on those
sick.gif

They are a cool Dunk for like $50 but I don't think that synthetic type material on the tongue and toe box

They have anymore?
Oh wow, just found that auction.  I'm going to go ahead and assume that's a giant fluke, and likely the seller never got paid.

bballermarkie bballermarkie , those Jedis are looking good! I just gave mine a deep cleaning and lace change. Fully Laced laces match the color, but they're a bit wider than real SB laces. Still a good (and only) option for new laces.

I wanna order some new laces. I actually prefer the volt laces from fully laced (have for blue lobsters) last time j went to buy they didn't have the length I needed

Their Twitter says the Beijings will be 'available' on the 25th, the countdown is to when they'll ship. If you look at their recent availability tweets they're mainly made from 4-5am CST.

Their Twitter says the Beijings will be 'available' on the 25th, the countdown is to when they'll ship. If you look at their recent availability tweets they're mainly made from 4-5am CST.
that's what i was thinking.. but they're releasing here so i guess it doesn't matter right? lol.
...still waiting for that confirmation.
:rofl:

Last edited:
Got my in store box in today... went to try and sneak a foot in to see if I could swing a 12...

NOPE. Making me wish I had snagged a 14! Well, I guess we'll see.

I decided to pick up these from the local outlet today...I have to admit, I've jumped past large parts of this chat lately (coming home late to 400 posts most days) - are these upcoming?
are these an sb or just a dunk?   

I'm happy I got em now I don't feel as bad for missing out on the black LM's to complete the set .
after thinking about it unless their for retail I have royals and breds already I'm good with the white pair .
I got the white pair as well i think they're way cleaner looking than the blacks and the color accents seem to pop better on white IMO

Midnight EDT has come and past, Beijing lows didn't go live. I'd guess when the timer gets to 2 days (aka 5am EDT) is when they'll hit.

More like they will go live when they actually know if/how many they are getting. If they were on hand they would have already gone live like the rest of the stuff they open for pre order.

So after a weekend with the Mrs we moved on 20 pages.
Beijing dropping in US?! Once again NO European drop? Fffff

Back
Top Bottom