2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Okay dudes,

Guess my Cali Drop Prediction is relevant cuz you guys are already abuzz about talking about it.

The way I see it these will most likely have higher than average demand, but not to a level of unobtainable anguish.

I think most places online will sell out quickly. An odd size or two may float around over the weekend, but come Monday they'll be mostly done.

I am a bit hesitant though since more people than I expected have claimed to be passing... so who knows maybe it will be something similar to the Rukus Crayfish dunks.

My gut though says these will be a bit more of a challenge, but do your homework and stick to the thread and you most likely will grab a pair.

The hype though has me scratchin my chin. Buzz has been pretty quiet on these... almost suspiciously quiet... but that doesn't mean beasts aren't looking for the next big thing.

How many will cop cuz they really want to, and how many will cop hoping for Tiff No.2?

Who knows, only time will tell.

Okay dudes,

Guess my Cali Drop Prediction is relevant cuz you guys are already abuzz about talking about it.

The way I see it these will most likely have higher than average demand, but not to a level of unobtainable anguish.

I think most places online will sell out quickly. An odd size or two may float around over the weekend, but come Monday they'll be mostly done.

I am a bit hesitant though since more people than I expected have claimed to be passing... so who knows maybe it will be something similar to the Rukus Crayfish dunks.

My gut though says these will be a bit more of a challenge, but do your homework and stick to the thread and you most likely will grab a pair.

The hype though has me scratchin my chin. Buzz has been pretty quiet on these... almost suspiciously quiet... but that doesn't mean beasts aren't looking for the next big thing.

How many will cop cuz they really want to, and how many will cop hoping for Tiff No.2?

Who knows, only time will tell.
+1. You should start a blog lol.

I haven't had luck in the past on premier with big releases. I think with shopify integration though I'd have more luck. How long do you guys orders usually take to get in from Premier when ordering on saturday mornings? I know on NDC I tend to get my orders on wednesdays. With the tracking ALWAYS saying expected delivery Thursday lol

I haven't had luck in the past on premier with big releases. I think with shopify integration though I'd have more luck. How long do you guys orders usually take to get in from Premier when ordering on saturday mornings? I know on NDC I tend to get my orders on wednesdays. With the tracking ALWAYS saying expected delivery Thursday lol
Usually with premier you get the confirmation maybe 30 mins later and then they ship later that day. For me, to get my shoes in NYC it's usually on the next tuesday or wednesday. They're using FedEx it seems now so I'm not sure if that'll be a factor. 

This thread has been key to my last 2 online scoops and hoping the Cali's will b obtained come Saturday!!

U guys r awesome!!

I gave up on ndc lol

So did i . I gave up on it in 09 lol.. U have a better chance hitting the lottery for sure.

siye siye I know in most other parts of the US/world they're called crayfish, but because it's a S. LA shop that did them PLEASE call them crawfish, seeing it written out as crayfish just makes me think of the people that came down to LA because it's a cheap/hip state to live in.

It's the visual equivalent of finger nails on a chalk board for me.

siye siye I know in most other parts of the US/world they're called crayfish, but because it's a S. LA shop that did them PLEASE call them crawfish, seeing it written out as crayfish just makes me think of the people that came down to LA because it's a cheap/hip state to live in.

They call 'em mud bugs where my brother lives...that **** sounds gross af lol

Premier is only a state away so I usually get my orders in on Tuesday I believe. It's been awhile since I've purchased a saturday morning release from them cause that's where most people seem to turn to these days. If I order on a weekday before late afternoon (around 2-3p) I get shoes next day lol. One of the many reasons why I've always liked Premier! 

Every time I Buy I gotta hit me least like two Kicks
For that dope I whipped, you need some new Kicks
Foreign car outside, that b……  got two digits
Money stand like eight feet just like two midgets

Thats the Young Thug  - Danny Glover SneakerMix Lyrics

@Siye I know in most other parts of the US/world they're called crayfish, but because it's a S. LA shop that did them PLEASE call them crawfish, seeing it written out as crayfish just makes me think of the people that came down to LA because it's a cheap/hip state to live in.

I knew they were the same but I wondered which was more official. Always coming correct with that Southern Knowledge.

hey guys, just landed in nashville a few hours ago. spending a couple days here and then a couple days in memphis

looking for suggestions on places to check out

shoes - looks like there are several nike stores in memphis (obviously) - which ones are worth checking out?

streetwear - any must visit shops in either city

but also:

sightseeing (already planning on graceland and stax records, just visited grand ole opry)

restaurants/bars - good live music and BBQ are what i am looking for

any and all suggestions appreciated

@NickMemphis  - do you live in memphis? perhaps you have some ideas?
IMO Memphis is kinda dry for kicks.  But you can hit up The Vault @ Oak Court Mall.  Tom's BBQ off of Getwell and Raines has some of the best BBQ in the city.  Gotta try those rib tips (with extra rub sprinkled in).  There is a Nike Clearance store nearby Graceland on Elvis Presley Blvd (good place to grab apparel and runners for the low).

I don't do the bar/club scene, but most of the tourist migrate to Beale St. and downtown.  Just be safe down there.  You will find a lot of good live music down there for the night.

Hope you enjoy your visit!!

Last edited:
The ones for $110 shipped? 
Ya

Man sorry to hear that yo. This is why I don't trust private sellers for new releases when you have retailer options...

Higher chance they'll flake or some weird **** goin down.

Hopefully you can find a pair.

I hope so, the toebox creasing sucks but I still want them, I don't wanna risk a 12 in new lows tho.

Any of you guys know if the pairs from Salvation will have the hangtag?
got them in today from salvation..
hangtag is attached..
sorry for not having a picture - I packed them right back up and sent them out..
..i'm livin' it up in oop city this week.
:rofl:

Last edited:
Picked up a few pairs..

@drprince89  that stinks about your rukus. sorry to hear it. When did you cop? I got from that same ebay guy except bought Fri night. Pretty early. RIght after @mints  ... mints did you have a problem? Mine came in no problems.

@TonyDunks  nice Mosquitos!

@ng188  been a few years since i was in nashville. i remember it being super dry for kicks. went to nike at opry mills (i think) but that's about it. my buddy that lives there took me to a bunch of great food joints though. here's one i remember that had great burgers, great brews on tap, and an eclectic atmosphere: http://thepharmacynashville.com/

Back
Top Bottom