2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Who was it that had a "pre-order" for the quartersnacks with Charles Cato? Was it you Black Lotus Black Lotus ? Just wondering if he came through..

Anyway, he posted this on Facebook so maybe the Cali Hi numbers are pretty large? Hoping everyone who wants them can eat this weekend!

Who was it that had a "pre-order" for the quartersnacks with Charles Cato? Was it you Black Lotus Black Lotus ? Just wondering if he came through..

Anyway, he posted this on Facebook so maybe the Cali Hi numbers are pretty large? Hoping everyone who wants them can eat this weekend!

He didn't for me. 2nd time now first stars dunks now these. Not too worried as I'll be able to scoop, but definitely not relying on that dude ever again. His Infos legit but he's not reliable for buying.

If the Aussies are getting it...

Canadians must also be getting it...

We're FAMILY. :nerd:

Nah.. but seriously this is a strong indication we'll be able to see these drop in NA and most likely Europe too.

Gonna try to be patient before trying China.

If the Aussies are getting it...

Canadians must also be getting it...

We're FAMILY. :nerd:

Nah.. but seriously this is a strong indication we'll be able to see these drop in NA and most likely Europe too.

Gonna try to be patient before trying China.

I agree, I mean for my state too get them means a lot. We don't get real limited stuff, small city

He didn't for me. 2nd time now first stars dunks now these. Not too worried as I'll be able to scoop, but definitely not relying on that dude ever again. His Infos legit but he's not reliable for buying.
Must have been you then. I wasn't sure if it were you or Sole Reaver but that's pretty ****** man. I've only purchased once from him and it was the Jpack low's but those were made in abundance. Guess I'll only rely on him for info from now on..

Must have been you then. I wasn't sure if it were you or Sole Reaver but that's pretty ****** man. I've only purchased once from him and it was the Jpack low's but those were made in abundance. Guess I'll only rely on him for info from now on..

Yea it just sucks I could've scooped a few times but I know I'll get em for retail. This thread truly is the best so I'm not worried.

Last edited:
UPS delayed my sz 13 rukus until tomorrow because the "apartment number was incorrect or missing" never mind that the address was the exact same as the other 3 packages I had delivered the past 10 days.

UPS delayed my sz 13 rukus until tomorrow because the "apartment number was incorrect or missing" never mind that the address was the exact same as the other 3 packages I had delivered the past 10 days.

Always fun when I'm sitting at home all day, FedEx doesn't even attempt to deliver, then updates the status citing "customer not available."

I preordered from him and got the response he's talking about but I also was on the list for quarter snacks but he said Nike canceled there extra orders to give to the other shops that changed there minds

not to derail the thread... but i will never understand the need to block someone.. i know that many probably have me blocked because of my "corny" jokes and overuse of gifs - and that's fine..

..sometimes even the most "bothersome" users do provide useful information.

if you really feel the need to block someone... on an Internet forum... an INTERNET FORUM.. for petty reasons (e.g., they celebrate ALL CAPS day or joke around a little too much) then maybe there's something else going on.. and I get that maybe NT is an escape for some people.

This thread is THE BEST thread on NikeTalk and I have made friends with many of you since coming back to NT (after being gone for more than 10 years).. I see this thread as a family of sorts.. We all have our own little quirks.. some people are just straight rude, some are forever noobs, some people bring us together like @John00 and many others like @Dcypoe81 are always on top of providing great info (he has me blocked, but I gotta give credit where credit's due).

...I would never want to miss out on any info provided.. and that's why I don't use the block button.. I just scroll.

peace, fam.
I agree MSR, I'm also member of m3post.com and sometimes we disagree and damn near tear each others heads off arguing........but.... like family, we clam down and realize we are here sharing our love for something. We always patch things up. If we used a block button to resolve our differences how could we ever say we truly grew together as a community? This IS the best forum on NT hands down, but we can to better; and with tolerance and camaraderie we will do better. Don't solve your problems with a button that shouldn't be there in the first place.

Last edited:
I, apparently, have zero patience..
2 for 2 now (first the .25 and now Beijing's)
I'm my own hypebeast.. :wink:

You must make bank... I'd be neck high in debt if I did that all the time. XD
I think the only double pair I have is the Carmine VI's... but just because they are my absolute fav J of all time.

You must make bank... I'd be neck high in debt if I did that all the time. XD
I think the only double pair I have is the Carmine VI's... but just because they are my absolute fav J of all time.
I don't do it all the time.. I doubled on the Carmine's as well.. but ended up ooping a pair to a friend.

Back
Top Bottom