2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

cmon dude, i'm pretty sure the materials are magical, but good sir, your cooperation in this matter is of the utmost importance. :lol:

Seriously.

Beside Flight Club asking $400, what are my chances of finding these in a 9.5?

Niké SB Dunk High Pro Sea Crystal

Last edited:

@lakers29 I would say it all depends on how bad you hate creases. I always get 10's just because I absolutely hate creases (I know everyone has their own opinion on that), and unfortunately shoes don't come in quarter sizes ex: 10.25.  10's are really tight in the toe boxes for me as well but usually after about 10-15 wears, which can take a while, they fit really comfortably (I don't take out the insoles either though).  If it's that bad, on the other hand, try taking out those insoles if you haven't already.
thanks,  Ill try to wear mines a bit more hopefully the toe box gets better...  I wouldn't take out my insoles, thats too weird imo.  but appreciate the suggestion

yoof yoof it feels like synthetic leather.. and siye siye nailed it... the mid panels "feel" like "leather that" has "had the top layer removed"

i mean... what material does it look like?

Last edited:
the beijings are dope but i really wish nike would chill with the double swoosh thing for a long, long time.

Yeah it looks abraded off... That's why you can see those white fibres.

Kinda like if you took a really abrasive object (think coarse sandpaper) and worn down the leather.

Most Nike shoes use synthetic leather now, correct? All those animal rights concerns and it's cheaper too...

Last edited:

thanks,  Ill try to wear mines a bit more hopefully the toe box gets better...  I wouldn't take out my insoles, thats too weird imo.  but appreciate the suggestion
You went half a size down? I'm still fighting with my Rains, I'm in the same boat.

I have wide feet tough so I can't wear them for longer dan 1 or 2 hours.

To me the length isn't a big problem, it's just the width.

yoof yoof it feels like synthetic leather.. and siye siye nailed it... the mid panels "feel" like "leather that" has "had the top layer removed"

i mean... what material does it look like?

I would say it looks like the same material on the reverse side of the leather patched on some jeans. Fuzzy suede. I've never really dealt with a leather that wasn't smooth, so it's a bit hard to imagine what distressed leather is like. Appreciate the reply man

You went half a size down? I'm still fighting with my Rains, I'm in the same boat.

my TTS is 9.5.  but the toe box to me seems really crammed.  This was my first high dunk, I think half a size up would be better, maybe my foot is just a bit wide for dunks?  I usually wear janoski's or kobes (to ball) and all those are 9.5 and those feel much more comfy in the toe box area. 

the beijings are dope but i really wish nike would chill with the double swoosh thing for a long, long time.
While I certainly respect your opinion, I haughtily disagree. I'm super stoked the beijings have the double. Some of my favorite SBs are doubles: Skate or Dies, Newcastles, Lobsters, both Thai Temples, Cigars... most double-swoosh SBs are winners in my book.

And I can't wait for the Beijings. First shoe I'll try to double up on (ironic?) in a while. 

@MakeSomeRice  Repped bro! Thx for the pics. I'm prayin those will be readily available for me to scoop. The last pair of SB's I bought were in 2008, but this year alone, I've copped 5 pairs... smh, them Beijing's will be the last! 

my TTS is 9.5.  but the toe box to me seems really crammed.  This was my first high dunk, I think half a size up would be better, maybe my foot is just a bit wide for dunks?  I usually wear janoski's or kobes (to ball) and all those are 9.5 and those feel much more comfy in the toe box area. 
True that. I wore my TTS Lows yesterday and my toes still hurt. Breaking these things ain't no fun nowadays.

I have a few shoes in a 10 because of the narrow toe boxes but I decided to go back to my true size to encounter heel slippage.

It's a pitty we can't rock want we love because it hurts our feet.

While I certainly respect your opinion, I haughtily disagree. I'm super stoked the beijings have the double. Some of my favorite SBs are doubles: Skate or Dies, Newcastles, Lobsters, both Thai Temples, Cigars... most double-swoosh SBs are winners in my book.

And I can't wait for the Beijings. First shoe I'll try to double up on (ironic?) in a while. 
Yup it adds a little extra. Repped for the gif lol.

Thinking about buying Quartersnacks

I wear a 10 in air max 90s and Jordan 1s because of  my wide-ish feet, but hate the heel slippage.

In pretty much everything else, like Jordan 3,5,10s, flyknits and vans i wear 9.5 and it's perfect. Would i be fine going 9.5 in these? and if the toebox ends up being too tight can i just break it in
?

Last edited:

I wear a 10 in air max 90s and Jordan 1s because of  my wide-ish feet, but hate the heel slippage.

In pretty much everything else, like Jordan 3,5,10s, flyknits and vans i wear 9.5 and it's perfect. Would i be fine going 9.5 in these? and if the toebox ends up being too tight can i just break it in
?
How do you wear a 9.5 in Vans? They fit 0.5 bigger right? At least according to their size chart and my shoe boxes at home hehe.

Some people recommend going 0.5 up in the lows because of the fat tongue and stay true in the highs.

The fat tongue will hold back some heel slippage on the lows.

I just get the same size in both models and I also have a wide feet. I dont know how wide yours is tough (that's what she said)!

The toe box with almost every Nike shoe is a B* IMHO but you will break them in eventually. Might take a while.

do you promote for them? they might have some deals but their preorders are priced pretty high. they lower prices after they realize the hype is non existent. plus I don't trust anyone that gets shoes way early unless it's a b&m establishment.

No I'm not a promoter. Why would you assume that? I was simply offering a suggestion. Feel free to take it or leave it

Thinking about buying Quartersnacks

?

I wear an 11.5 in am90's and a 12 in dunks

That's my main problem as I have wide a** feet as well and it depends on how thick the inside of the shoe is where the toebox is stitched to the upper as to how tight they are, for example my snake eyes are really thick in that area so I wore them a lot just around the house for a couple of weeks and they feel better than some some of my dunks with thinner material at this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom