2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

via C. Gato

"To give you an example of why shops were scrambling for the Quartersnacks, the shoe at the bottom was the sample / picture in the booking sheet for 1st quarter releases months ago. The shoe at the top is the version that was emailed out to shops this weekend with an order request. This is similar to the Quarter Snack. The sample was bad so shops passed then it was redone and looked much better and everybody wanted it. Similar to this shoe.  That email also said any shops who hadn't submitted their order by this morning would have them allocated to them. Meaning this shoe falls in that weird middle ground between a QS and a GR. Shops can order pairs like a GR but will receive it no matter what like a QS. And yes, there is a story behind it so expect some hype."

^ That's very interesting Dcypoe...

I always love learning about the "inside" business.

But yes a huge improvement from the prototype to final product.

via C. Gato

"To give you an example of why shops were scrambling for the Quartersnacks, the shoe at the bottom was the sample / picture in the booking sheet for 1st quarter releases months ago. The shoe at the top is the version that was emailed out to shops this weekend with an order request. This is similar to the Quarter Snack. The sample was bad so shops passed then it was redone and looked much better and everybody wanted it. Similar to this shoe.  That email also said any shops who hadn't submitted their order by this morning would have them allocated to them. Meaning this shoe falls in that weird middle ground between a QS and a GR. Shops can order pairs like a GR but will receive it no matter what like a QS. And yes, there is a story behind it so expect some hype."
top pair will be purchased. love these

I'm really curious how bad the sample quartersnack was. Especially when the final product is so clean and simple...

I'm really curious how bad the sample quartersnack was. Especially when the final product is so clean and simple...
QuarterSnack Sample..

...so glad this version didn't release.

Wat wood b a decent price for lightly worn unkles a pair on craigslist by me has me tempted but I also feel like there might b fakes of those

Curious: I looked on NDC release dates and I did not see an sb release. Can any one lead me to a link that states a release this saturday?

Coming from Hawaii I'm trying to take advantage of free shipping. Any other shop I need to pay for shipping even if they say "free shipping"

.....excluding hawaii and alaska.

airraab airraab Croatianstyle/Project Blitz is legit, if the shoes are still floating around you can usually find a lower price, but he's definitely legit. I'll tell you like I've told others interested in those, go a half size down from your normal size, something about the leather lining makes those stretch funny when you break them in, and now I feel like I'm swimming in my pair that's in my normal size.

[h1]NIKE DUNK LOW PREMIUM VIOTECH SP[/h1]

[table][TR]
[td]STYLE CODE: 617069-550[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]ALIAS NAME: VIOTECH[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]SHOE COLOR: VIOTECH/VIOTECH[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]NOTE: 2013[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

$200.00

Has anyone ever bought from this site?

http://www.projectblitz.com/new-arrivals/nike-dunk-premium-low-viotech-sp.html

What size are you looking for. Shipping there brings em to 220 I know I've seen them cheaper sometimes significantly so.

Back
Top Bottom