2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^ Ya but that's SBs in general! Ain't much to resell at all... unless you ok with making maybe 20-30 off a pair.

^ Ya but that's SBs in general! Ain't much to resell at all... unless you ok with making maybe 20-30 off a pair.

yeah def doesn't stop them from trying

I want the Beijings but won't be heartbroken if I don't get them after seeing all the differences in pairs

Would most of you guys still want Pigeon highs if lows were obtainable back in the day?

Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Yes I wood still want the highs if the lows were obtainable... I got the cali highs cause I wasn't buying dunks back in the day was into jordans more and now I really like dunks n pigeon highs wood b awesome to me plus I'm from nyc were I see those flying rats everyday lol

cue45 cue45 LOVE the Goldenrods/Iowas. I'm still on my hunt to get a pair in my size, but just as quickly as I found 4 of them I'll probably find the 3 I'm missing at some point.

I'd buy a pair of Pigeon highs, but I like Jeff Staple's work. I really like the collection he did with Airwalk that sold online at payless. Yeah, you read that right. I thought it was priced perfectly for people to get into the hobby, while at the same time maintaining usability.

I'll buy most dunks with a solid non outrageous color way if the materials are right

So yes. I'd buy a pigeon high or low

Last edited:

...just another day at the office.
i'm wearing the QS, my coworker is wearing the Nike Dunk SB Low – Pro SB Eire.
http://sneakernews.com/nike-dunk-sb/nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-eire-net-deep-orange/

So many black dunks..
So many dunk highs..

Gimme a clean low please - maybe something green, brown, and dark obsidian

Last edited:

...just another day at the office.
i'm wearing the QS, my coworker is wearing the Nike Dunk SB Low – Pro SB Eire.
http://sneakernews.com/nike-dunk-sb/nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-eire-net-deep-orange/

Eires were my first dunk. I can't believe thats what they are suppose to look like. My are beat up/dirty to the point of retirement. The green parts started to fade in colour (either from uv damage, dirt, and just scrubed off trying to clean the dirt).
Been raining every weekend here. I want to wear my SB's :frown:

Sat up at work today and did the lace swap on my .25s (photoshop was taking forever so I thought I'd be constructive). Def like the silver better but then again I'm sucker for 3M. Anyone else feel like they're playing skip-it with the hangtag? lol 

I might buy a Pigeon High just because I wear raw dark denim and they would compliment them nicely

#noNTDenim

Back
Top Bottom