2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

In regards to the paid in full in outlets, I just tweeted Nike just to see if it was legit(assuming it wasn't, but was hoping) and it's not. According to them anyway, that style is not available in any stores

I was liking the Shields before those pictures showed the toe is a diffetent shade. Just not a fan of that look.

Interest lost.

There's actually more hate against ME for just stating my opinion which is actually not that surprising.
Lol yeah but you put that on yourself for stating your opinion on the internet. I think a lot of shade for saying "the ugliest shoe Nike's ever produced" is cause it's predominately a black/grey shoe other than the tongue being striped the way it is. I personally don't see how you can say that about a pretty simple, clean shoe but I am bias since they're one of my favorite pairs.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one hating on it. There's actually more hate against ME for just stating my opinion which is actually not that surprising. Some people in here take it like I called their first born a monster haha. It is what it is. 

LOL, you're actually not the only one I've heard hate the Civilist. I respect your opinion.

You ARE, however, the only one I've seen call it the ugliest sneaker Nike has ever made. LOL.

Lol yeah but you put that on yourself for stating your opinion on the internet. I think a lot of shade for saying "the ugliest shoe Nike's ever produced" is cause it's predominately a black/grey shoe other than the tongue being striped the way it is. I personally don't see how you can say that about a pretty simple, clean shoe but I am bias since they're one of my favorite pairs.
I mean, hyperbole is a thing right? Or did I just make that up? Haha it's an opinion not a shot at your family (not you specifically, just in general). And also, isn't this thread basically nothing but opinions? What's the point of having an SB Dunk thread if you can't talk about what you THINK about them? I mean, I knew I would take some **** because I even said in my post I knew I would, but people getting all crazy over an ugly shoe. What's next is you guys are gonna be yelling at me for thinking the barbershops are ugly... haha

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one hating on it. There's actually more hate against ME for just stating my opinion which is actually not that surprising. Some people in here take it like I called their first born a monster haha. It is what it is. 

LOL, you're actually not the only one I've heard hate the Civilist. I respect your opinion.

You ARE, however, the only one I've seen call it the ugliest sneaker Nike has ever made. LOL.
Haha that was clearly not meant literally but gosh that shoe is so freaking ugly. 

In regards to the paid in full in outlets, I just tweeted Nike just to see if it was legit(assuming it wasn't, but was hoping) and it's not. According to them anyway, that style is not available in any stores

You need to tweet Nike AUS, as they're a slightly different company and these are located in the Nike outlets there.

You need to tweet Nike AUS, as they're a slightly different company and these are located in the Nike outlets there.

Didn't even think of that. I'm still butt hurt about not copping from overseas for 160 shipped when I had the chance, so I'd definitely pay it again to get them, but they don't ship here anyway I'm sure.

Didn't even think of that. I'm still butt hurt about not copping from overseas for 160 shipped when I had the chance, so I'd definitely pay it again to get them, but they don't ship here anyway I'm sure.
Doesn't hurt to ask. Or if there's an NT aussie you could always ask for the oop.

Doesn't hurt to ask. Or if there's an NT aussie you could always ask for the oop.

So if it is legit, and anyone can get their hands on a 12 and wants to help a feller out and ship to the states, I would be very grateful.

Worth a shot. To me, those were the best executed dunks this year. F a diamond high.

Shipping from Australia takes a long time though and can be sketchy, so if you do have someone do you a favor, make sure you don't freak out when it's a month and the shoes haven't come in. That or spring for them to FedEx it.

laugh.gif

So if it is legit, and anyone can get their hands on a 12 and wants to help a feller out and ship to the states, I would be very grateful.

Worth a shot. To me, those were the best executed dunks this year. F a diamond high.

Best executed this year?

Man, we're on a roll today.

I was gonna say, maybe Dan wanted some attention today
laugh.gif

>shares VERY unpopular opinion
>surprised people disagree

Repped
No it's not about being surprised people disagreed. If you look at my post I said, "I will probably be publicly shamed for this but..."

What I'm surprised by is that some people took it so personally. NTers coming out of the woodwork to make fun of me for having an unpopular opinion is wildly different than people disagreeing with my opinion. It's cool, though. I did expect no one would agree with me and that's fine. No matter what I'll still speak my mind regardless of how popular or unpopular what I say might be. It is what it is.

It's all preference, just the wording got everyone's attention. What's the saying about opinions?
This.  If you hadn't said "worst shoe nike has ever produced" no one would have responded.  People constantly like or dislike newer releases in here and no one cares, its an opinion^^^.  I think you just wanted to stir the pot a bit...

It's all preference, just the wording got everyone's attention. What's the saying about opinions?
Yeah that's definitely true. 

Nobodys butt hurt, just seriously questioning your sense of style and fashion...
Yeah cuz my sense of style and fashion has tons to do with whether I like ONE SHOE or not. Stop clowning and just try to ignore me like I manage to do for you on a daily basis so we can all keep it moving.

I never questioned Dans sense of style...to be honest, the tongue on the civilist's kill them for me. I question Dans sobriety though :nerd: :lol:

Im just glad were discussing SB's :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom