2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man I apologize to anyone I was going to assist .. Got to the outlet this morning and all stock had been pulled from the shelves wtf

They said they weren't allowed to sell anymore !!

Man I apologize to anyone I was going to assist .. Got to the outlet this morning and all stock had been pulled from the shelves wtf

They said they weren't allowed to sell anymore !!
haha that's pretty interesting considering they were not supposed to be sold to begin with

I messed up because I posted in a local sneaker group .. And the outlet said they were getting 100's of calls about em - terrible because that's what made em start enquiring what they were. They emailed head office and nike told told em to pull from shelves immediately

I messed up because I posted in a local sneaker group .. And the outlet said they were getting 100's of calls about em - terrible because that's what made em start enquiring what they were. They emailed head office and nike told told em to pull from shelves immediately

^ Lmao

As I sing the song in my head, I'd like to ask your opinion's on the latest future pickup's.

So my question is 202.00 a good price for brain wrecks DS,  and how does everyone feel about larry perkins?

Haha yea rookie error but I didn't sell any at more than retail on those yoth .. I'm about assisting man but I'm not gonna make this mistake again lmao

Back
Top Bottom