2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like my pair, got'em for $70 so I can't complain. Can't wear them all the time though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen a few blue boxes (specifically Brain Wrecks) with the "Considered Design" sticker affixed to the box label. Is that normal?

Seen them sitting at my local outlet for $59.99 yesterday and passed

Will consider today when the 30% off goes live....
@osyrhiz  was like, "O you guys talking about Beijing prices...." 
laugh.gif

Basketball_02.gif

Great find man, def gotta pick those up at that price...

Seen them sitting at my local outlet for $59.99 yesterday and passed

Will consider today when the 30% off goes live....
For beijings?

If you happen to see a size 13 with dat der light side panels on all sides....

They were up on the NDC about a month ago
Yea thats crazy, they only have a size 6 & 10 left on NDC but I never saw them at any other shops.  I'm not overly interested in them, just confused.  I probably did see them initially when the blue and green devils popped up but just forgot. 
smokin.gif

So have we found an answer to if the heel part of the Disposable dunk's were 3M or white? I do think they look nice but I'm probably passing for the AG's. I bet a lace swap to black to match the tongue would do it justice.

They were a 3-pack, all had snake skin swoosh and no one really cared about them.
Bleh, that snake skin killed all three of those and the black/gum lows for me.

Last edited:
So have we found an answer to if the heel part of the Disposable dunk's were 3M or white? I do think they look nice but I'm probably passing for the AG's. I bet a lace swap to black to match the tongue would do it justice.
Bleh, that snake skin killed all three of those and the black/gum lows for me.
Me too. Blue devils with regular black swoosh would have been copped.

... it's not the WORSE thing I've seen....
I'd take those over paparazzi's
laugh.gif

barffff 
sick.gif

THOSE over the Papzzz? Man you must of been drunk lol.
I liked these, but I don't get bent out of shape when Nike puts a different sole on a familiar shoe.
Looks like a Back 2 the Future cw?
Disposable Dunks via stashedboxes

Is the toebox the same material as the Rukus dunk?

Like I said, I think I just didn't look at my own attire that day cuz that is just ridiculous looking back:

And that MSPAINT job for effect.
LOLLLZZZZZ pretty.

sairo sairo kind of, it was more leaning towards the DeLorean Motor Company which was the car in the movies, but with the logo actually being used they had to work out some sort of arrangements with the current owners. Really hard to find shoe now though.

Back
Top Bottom