2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

DS UCS for BIN of $202 with a starting bid at $150

For a size 13 its a good price

Dude committed to sell me those but quit hitting me back yesterday...lol

I'm on the phone with that outlet store, they won't ship the send helps (or anything, no phone orders period)

Also:

http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-obsidian-crystal-mint-gym-red

SL doesn't do phone orders...and that's the third time in 9 posts for the Concepts link lol

I saw a bunch of the send helps in my outlet store a few months ago for around 30. Passed though since I find them to be pretty ugly.

For that price posted up top though, can't beat it for a pair of shoes

I think that the one good thing about the Halloweens is, they will still be around to cop at the disco thanks to that strap. They do look like the quality is pretty good though. Good enough to cop at retail, knowing that they will hit disco is the ultimate question though...

Gotta love the red firecrackers tho
nthat.gif

Shields are dope... not even mad I copped at retail, might have to break them out this weekend :smokin

Last edited:

UNDS time for my crawfish... even if the silver toebox creases instanlty (wich i don't care about actually) they're one of my favourite picks of the year! 
smile.gif

i didnt go with og silver lacer or red either... i wanted to add some bicolor "spice"!
laugh.gif

WHEW, those socks though! LOL.

SH2s for $14 is steal, period.

And the leather on the Halloweens look so good, lord have mercy!
ahahhaha, i was at home dude, just put the shoes on to thighten the laces and share to the fam! home socks don't count! 
roll.gif

Amen to that. If I want it, I buy it. Now, I won't turn down a sale by any means........ but I will not wait around for one either. If we all decided to wait for discounts, the product at some point will cease to exist due to profit loss.
repped.. and i agree!!
just ordered my Halloween Mids for retail off NDC
(gave my coupon code to a friend)
#stoked

dcypoe81 dcypoe81 9th Wonder 9th Wonder i may double on these and the shields.

Back
Top Bottom