2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Still doesn't explain why both "blue box" from the same era of the same size is 2 different sizes.

FYI. I purchased Gino 3's when they first released in the stores and remembered them coming in a skinny SB box.

Maybe check your loons?
Interesting, that's good to know. I'll take a closer look at the loons, they're kinda beat so it's whatever either way. I guess the real question is:

Does anybody have a different size blue box for the same size!

Interesting, that's good to know. I'll take a closer look at the loons, they're kinda beat so it's whatever either way. I guess the real question is:

Does anybody have a different size blue box for the same size!
This. If we can show two shoes that the person knows are authentic (purchased directly from FC, FNL, FTL, etc) then we can verify this is a real thing that happens. Otherwise, I think it points to either fake boxes or fake shoes in janky boxes. In my experience, lows come in a slimmer box.

Disposables
ALT. Laces

Per Cato on FB only the toe suede is soft. Rest is rough suede.
Blue laces? What the ...?

I'm not feeling any of the recent releases..I'm gonna continue to keep getting DS older SBs..some are so hard to find tho

So what QS's are there that's gonna drop this month, if any, since both the disposable's and the AG's aren't releasing?

Just ID'ed some Futuras, Supas, and Diamond lows.  Not quite the same, but I did my best based on the color combos available. What do you all think? 

Just ID'ed some Futuras, Supas, and Diamond lows.  Not quite the same, but I did my best based on the color combos available. What do you all think? 
You know people in the streets are going to call you out for wearing fake Tiffs right? You and I know they're ID's but they....

I'm just playing man. If you like them hit that button.

You know people in the streets are going to call you out for wearing fake Tiffs right? You and I know they're ID's but they....

I'm just playing man. If you like them hit that button.
LOL I'm fortunate enough to live and work in an area where people don't really care about sneakers.  I'll probably get an IDed pair if they have the same options (or more) are around next month.  Just got two pairs of Thai Temples lol

Last edited:
LOL I'm fortunate enough to live and work in an area where people don't really care about sneakers.  I'll probably get an IDed pair if they have the same options (or more) are around next month.  Just got two pairs of Thai Temples lol

Me myself tried to make some Tiffs of multiple models as well but they never come out as planned. I'm not even sure if I can apply that color scheme at Nike Europe.
Will get back at you!

Does anyone have a solution to this? I don't like lacing them that high. But my tweeds and krampus don't do this. I was thinking a small stick on velcro strip?? Any other suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom