2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm really curious about Concepts rumored Black Friday release, hopefully its dope, wasn't feeling either pair of the UCS last year

Saw this...

Damn if I were a size 9 I'd cop the hell outta the Taun Tauns and mint lows without hesitation.

That's what I'M saying. Some better deals than others in there but still some good kicks. Chun Li's I feel like people have a tough time finding these days and for $125 it's just theft.
Mints lows are hard as heck to find these days. When they dropped people slept HARD. They were on disco everywhere and that's when most people ate. They got that discount at one of my locals and where gone in seconds. I agree with you Dan, Chun's are hard to find as well these days. I rarely see people with them these days.

Last edited:

Mints lows are hard as heck to find these days. When they dropped people slept HARD. They were on disco everywhere and that's when most people ate. They got that discount at one of my locals and where gone in seconds. I agree with you Dan, Chun's are hard to find as well these days. I rarely see people with them these days.
Yeah those mints were one of those releases like Birches that sat forever. Then one day, someone asked me to help them find a pair. My reply in both cases was something along the lines of "what are you talking about? Those are everywhere! And discounted" and POOF they were magically gone. Now a pair of DS Birches might run you 125-150

Yeah those mints were one of those releases like Birches that sat forever. Then one day, someone asked me to help them find a pair. My reply in both cases was something along the lines of "what are you talking about? Those are everywhere! And discounted" and POOF they were magically gone. Now a pair of DS Birches might run you 125-150
Lol, you right! Those were sneakers that went to people that really liked them so once they were gone, they WERE GONE. I kept an eye on those for the longest, copped for $59.99 and got outta there.

Last edited:

Lol, you right! Those were sneakers that went to people that really liked them so once they were gone, they WERE GONE. I kept an eye on those for the longest, copped for $59.99 and got outta there.
Smart man copping at $60 because I don't remember them dropping much lower than that. One of those times where you could wait too long and miss out.

Smart man copping at $60 because I don't remember them dropping much lower than that. One of those times where you could wait too long and miss out.
Yeah, lol. I had to cop at that point. I knew it was a steal and if I didn't cop and they got scooped I'd regret it. Outside of the Mint lows is there anything you or Rapcoz passed up that you regret not copping?

Yeah, lol. I had to cop at that point. I knew it was a steal and if I didn't cop and they got scooped I'd regret it. Outside of the Mint lows is there anything you or Rapcoz passed up that you regret not copping?
I regret getting 2 size 10 510's, finding out they were too small, selling them both, and never copping a replacement size 10.5 pair haha. I see them around from time to time but I've just not been motivated enough lately to go hunting. I have been buying up SB gold on the Bay.

I regret getting 2 size 10 510's, finding out they were too small, selling them both, and never copping a replacement size 10.5 pair haha. I see them around from time to time but I've just not been motivated enough lately to go hunting. I have been buying up SB gold on the Bay.
What gold have you been copping? Lots of people chasing stuff from that era recently. There is some gems in that era.

What gold have you been copping? Lots of people chasing stuff from that era recently. There is some gems in that era.
Not all gold era, so not literally copping gold on the Bay haha. Got some PADS Puff n Stuffs for $90 shipped. Trying to cop some DS 2001 Pro B's for $150 shipped (we'll see if the seller complies). Also looking at getting some DS Mochas for about the same price.

Not all gold era, so not literally copping gold on the Bay haha. Got some PADS Puff n Stuffs for $90 shipped. Trying to cop some DS 2001 Pro B's for $150 shipped (we'll see if the seller complies). Also looking at getting some DS Mochas for about the same price.
Oh. Puffs are still a solid pick up though and that's a good price. Never been into the worn shoe stuff though. How do you disinfect them once you get them? Pro B's at 150, depending on condition, is a good scoop too.

Oh. Puffs are still a solid pick up though and that's a good price. Never been into the worn shoe stuff though. How do you disinfect them once you get them? Pro B's at 150, depending on condition, is a good scoop too.
I usually don't. I rarely buy WORN kicks. Most of the time, I only buy PADS stuff and sometimes those kicks will still smell "new." My Puffs were straight up owned by a collector, worn once, and put away. Dude bought them at a local Texas Skate Shop near where he lived, sticker still on the box, and kept them from 2006 on. 1 owner, 1 wear, I'm not concerned with smell/disinfecting. 

I usually don't. I rarely buy WORN kicks. Most of the time, I only buy PADS stuff and sometimes those kicks will still smell "new." My Puffs were straight up owned by a collector, worn once, and put away. Dude bought them at a local Texas Skate Shop near where he lived, sticker still on the box, and kept them from 2006 on. 1 owner, 1 wear, I'm not concerned with smell/disinfecting. 
Lol, I don't really do the sneakerhead the terms. If you put it on your feet, it's worn in my head. But you got a solid deal though my dude.

Last edited:

Lol, I try to stay away from the terms. If you put it on your feet, it's worn in my head. But you got a solid deal though my dude.
Yeah everyone is different. My brother won't rock anything but DS, he just doesn't like the idea of anything worn. Way I see it, I put on a pair of supreme dunk lows at FCNY, some dude will buy those and consider them DS but my feet (and many others) were in them first. I think so long as you didn't rock something around the house for a day, you could consider tried on kicks DS (like when people relace them to try em on).

Yeah everyone is different. My brother won't rock anything but DS, he just doesn't like the idea of anything worn. Way I see it, I put on a pair of supreme dunk lows at FCNY, some dude will buy those and consider them DS but my feet (and many others) were in them first. I think so long as you didn't rock something around the house for a day, you could consider tried on kicks DS (like when people relace them to try em on).
You make a good point.

You make a good point.
Just my way of justifying buying used shoes, I guess
laugh.gif
. Fact remains the same: I got some amazing condition Black Box HEAT (love the color scheme more and more every time I wear them) for retail + $5 shipping. One of the best purchases I made this year.

Just my way of justifying buying used shoes, I guess
laugh.gif
. Fact remains the same: I got some amazing condition Black Box HEAT (love the color scheme more and more every time I wear them) for retail + $5 shipping. One of the best purchases I made this year.
Yeah, good on you. Outside of the early SB stuff there's deals to be had everywhere. You came up my friend.

black rayguns and de la's are on my list. hope they weren't a size 11......good come up!!!!! 8) whoops saw that they are size 13??? :nerd:

I had the white ones coming too and then realized they were a size 12 in the listing (it showed up in a size 13 search). That was a sad moment for me :frown:

Back
Top Bottom