2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm in the same boat.

I would wait. There hasn't been a shoe to drop in the last 6 months that you couldn't have copped for under retail besides the bs dunk which was dirty and shop exclusives. I am doubting that this one will be any different, but who knows I've been wrong before.

SPoT pics:

so whats on everyone's list of releases they missed but still want to cop from about the last year or so? i know im not the only one that thinks about this haha
I still want to pick up the Birch, When Pigs Fly and the YOTH's all for a decent price though. Hard to find good deals on those in a 13.

For future reference, tag should have date touching the barcode. Date for authentic pairs is 5/16/05 (only authentic date I've ever seen. Others have claimed other date exist, but I've never seem them and can't verify). 050406 is the legit code above the barcode (never seen a legit pair with 050507). 

so whats on everyone's list of releases they missed but still want to cop from about the last year or so? i know im not the only one that thinks about this haha
JPack low and high.
Valentines.
Beijing.
Puff n Stuff.
Kumquats.
Why didn't I get them? NO European release smh.

Got soooooo close to Beijing but no 9.5. What a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom