2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Somebody get in on these...

http://www.kixify.com/product/nike-statue-liberty-dunk

p_2052916_6055151_124340.jpg
**** and im over here saving money for Black Friday...

Co-worker said he saw a shirt that goes with the Northern Light dunks, has anyone else seen it?

Last edited:
**** and im over here saving money for Black Friday...

Co-worker said he saw a shirt that goes with the Northern Light dunks, has anyone else seen it?

I'm sure it looks like the logo on the Tongue tag...but no... I haven't seen one.

Anyone able to provide me with some Disposable on feet shots? I'm still on the edge, would like a second glare.

It was a pricing error, unlikely IMO that orders will be fulfilled.

FC had a pair of Yellow Lobs for $145 the other day...think that dude is actually gonna get 'em? lol

I was shocked lol. Too bad guys.

What's up with Nike and not showing the NL highs on the calender?

Last edited:
I got mine last year, and I've got too much on the line to get busted on some BS charge over $300.

@dapenthousepimp got some STUFF  for the low in 11.5/12 in the buy/sell forum...
Fixed. 
laugh.gif
 Wouldn't call any of that 'heat' (plus I'm not a fan of that terminology).  Thanks for the shout out though, if anyone in here is interested I can hook it up.

Been away for awhile, busy with work and a death in the family.  Kicks were the last thing on my mind, but glad I didn't miss much.  Will be passing on the 'Northern Lights'. 
mean.gif
 What a weak 'association'. The original mids are a MUCH better representation IMO.  Can't wait to watch the resellers eat it on this one.  Good luck to all who genuinely want them though.

I'm not disputing that Amazon mistakenly had them listed at $89, I'm just saying it's unlikely that any orders placed for that amount will be fulfilled.

Honestly it's relatively simple to mockup a fake page on anything and get wal-mart to price match (you shouldn't do it though, it's unethical and bad).

Honestly it's relatively simple to mockup a fake page on anything and get wal-mart to price match (you shouldn't do it though, it's unethical and bad).

Hopefully their corporate office has put the word out not to price match the $89 mistake from Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom