2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Higjs are dropping everywhere?
every place that gets QS... in store onlys will be just that only the store with the collab will release online and in store... like the black ugly christmas sweaters, the branded WOFs, the branded petoskys, & the branded paparazzis

Hmm very reminiscent of the yellow curbs. Cop later maybe. Looks like the back heel may have the same material as on the heel of those raisin dunk lows.

You get my text about them?
Yeah, sorry. Ive been a little hectic recently. 

I can't swing that unfortunately. Was thinking of dropping the diamond lows for them but theyll be gone by the time I do that. Wish someone messaged me about the cleaner ones that went for $250 >.<

Getting a bit nervous for the northern lights release. I've had success with premier before but nothing as limited. Luckily just from looking on facebook these don't seem like crazy hyped.

I doubt it these will be a resellers dream. IMO

I doubt it these will be a resellers dream. IMO
Thats what they think. 

It'll be the same bullish as every other release. 

1. buy

2. try to flip

3. fail and sell for retail or less when we're all like

UNNbWiC.gif

4. Realize that #SBsAreDead  
wink.gif

Last edited:
@@Sipy you right but I jus can see the eBay listings now "Yeezy Inspired" or "Yeezy Solar Nike SB" smh but I sure won't be falling for it.

premierskateSpecial Edition Northern Lights Premier decks will be available in store this Saturday. Featuring a full glow in the dark "wavelength" graphic and limited to 100 hand numbered boards. #northernlights #premier @nikesb

premierNL_style_deckglowgroup.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah...now is a bad time, haha.

Breaking mine out day after Thanksgiving.
nthat.gif
I always trip on kixify when debating whether to buy your stuff because of the small foot package. I keep thinking I finally found a sz 13 to buy.

I always trip on kixify when debating whether to buy your stuff because of the small foot package. I keep thinking I finally found a sz 13 to buy.
Haha. Yeah, those are my wifes. No rush with them so figured we'd throw them up for fun. 

I'll let you know if I run into another 13/14

Image has some used Send Helps for $160 size 9. Looks like it still has 100% stars and almost no heel drag.

Back
Top Bottom