2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wish the Infrared 6s were this easy.
frown.gif

Able to grab from any of the links posted.
Tell me about it. Spent 3 hours on 6 sites yesterday just to get one pair. Ordered these in 30 seconds on Tactics and I can go to sleep now.

Checked out on a size 9 @ tactics with ease (went through paypal). Mad they didn't let me use the 20% off though...

Still in line for my 6 on NDC. Can't predict these things sometimes because I got through easily on the infrareds yesterday lol

Purchased a 12 from Premier by accident, completely forgot I was buying them for my girls's son.

Page monitors had me scramblin :smh:

Already got the lows, definitely didn't want the highs.

Copped his size from SPoT tho.

Premier sold out in a ******* heart Beat !!! Especially that size 6.5 **** ! Vertical came tru . Hell yeah ! Wifey will be stoked !

sorry just hit and realized tactics sold out. I wasnt logged in to niketalk, tactics put link about 10 minutes prior to 8am. I was so nervous lol. I copped for me and the girlfriend. sorry fam. NDC was easy copy too used ebates, just to make sure we get a pair, doubled order. This is the first time i got through to order for a pair, im excited lol I already had windows pre-opened to sb sites signed in to sites n everythin lol. Keep tryin NDC still has sizes up, messed around and added 10.5 still a go

Last edited:
I rock a size 9 in the pink/silver box SB highs and a 9.5 in the black/gold box SB highs... grabbed a pair of 9.5's in these. Hope they fit! :$

Copped for the Mrs., got mine in cart on NDC. Can't bring myself to checkout since I already have the low. Ah pues, no complete set for me.

Completely missed out last week and this week, easy as pie on NDC. I hope you guys that want yours are able to get through.

Back
Top Bottom