2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@Dcypoe81  that full infographic is nutso. nice job.

I left White LMs off mine on purpose, but it will prob make my Top 5 "Pickups"  of the year. Might be the only shoe that released this year that I paid over retail for this year. 

@Dcypoe81 that graphic is poster worthy...
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Long time no talk guys! I've been lurking but due to some other financial obligations I haven't bought much of anything for the past 3 months.  That was until one of my grails popped in the Big Feet FB group...

Slightly used but I don't even care.  I'm just elated I was able to track them down in a 13.  

Speaking of that, is it just me or are the Grey UCS impossible to find in sizes bigger than a 10?  Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places...

Long time no talk guys! I've been lurking but due to some other financial obligations I haven't bought much of anything for the past 3 months.  That was until one of my grails popped in the Big Feet FB group...

Slightly used but I don't even care.  I'm just elated I was able to track them down in a 13.  

Speaking of that, is it just me or are the Grey UCS impossible to find in sizes bigger than a 10?  Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places...
Enjoy them. I think I was the one who sold them to you.

I found mine on Kixify during the summer for like a buck seventy.

I think this is the wrong time of year to be looking,

I'm going to redouble my efforts this summer for the blacks

Enjoy them. I think I was the one who sold them to you.

Thanks man!

I'm the one that you beat to the deal!  Congrats! 
smokin.gif
Thank you.
I found mine on Kixify during the summer for like a buck seventy.

I think this is the wrong time of year to be looking,

I'm going to redouble my efforts this summer for the blacks
Exactly what I was thinking.  Figures the only time I have any expendable income would be when they dry up.  I saw them all over the place when I was broke.  Looks like I'll be rocking the Lebron XIs for my festive shoe of choice this year.

I'm glad everyone supported the YOTH SB's, there a hell of a sneaker.

I have many premium suede sb's but nothing compares to them..

PRIMITIVE Restock Today
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
When solar winds collide with magnetospheric-charged particles on clear and starry nights, a radiant light show will form in the sky. This holiday season, Premier and Nike SB offer a view of this phenomenon from a different perspective. The Northern Lights Dunk High  brings several aspects of an Aurora to light, beginning with a backdrop of night-sky blacks and reflective starlight on the heel and swoosh. Glowing green wavelengths are visible at lower altitudes, as seen on the undersole. Reds and pinks are visible at higher altitudes, where intense solar activity is present, as seen on the upper paneling. Custom “Wavelength” Premier branding is found on the tongue tag and in the sockliner. The Nike SB Dunk High Premium "Northern Lights" in Anthracite/Blk-Hyper Pink-Crystal Mint  drops this Friday, December 12  in-store at Primitive Shoes. First come, first served beginning at 11 AM  for $124.99. Any remaining pairs will be available online at noon.
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom