2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i can respect a seller that sets their price and sticks to it... that's a true reseller IMO.. all this #NeedGoneNow and #OBO stuff needs to stop. if you can't afford to sit on your shoes and get the price you want.. OFTG!

Last edited:
i can respect a seller that sets their price and sticks to it... that's a true reseller IMO.. all this #NeedGoneNow and #OBO stuff needs to stop. if you can't afford to sit on your shoes and get the price you want.. ****.
Need gone within hours of the release, then sets the price waaaay too high...if you need gone you'd sell it at retail.

Need gone within hours of the release, then sets the price waaaay too high...if you need gone you'd sell it at retail.
Those dudes had no business copping in the first place. They basically spent their last on the shoes and need to sell as fast as possible because they are now broke :lol:

i can respect a seller that sets their price and sticks to it... that's a true reseller IMO.. all this #NeedGoneNow and #OBO stuff needs to stop. if you can't afford to sit on your shoes and get the price you want.. OFTG!
But with Need Gone Now and OBO the deals come in for a buyer :D

Last edited:
I've gotten some OK deals from footage/thecoolshine on eBay, mostly for stuff that nobody wants to buy and I'm basically the only person looking at it, after a few months of seeing the listing not move and me being the only user watching, I'll message with a decent price and they'll usually accept it.

I've gotten some OK deals from footage/thecoolshine on eBay, mostly for stuff that nobody wants to buy and I'm basically the only person looking at it, after a few months of seeing the listing not move and me being the only user watching, I'll message with a decent price and they'll usually accept it.
THAT.

cf9.gif

:rofl:
(no shots)
Everybody needs some love papi and some good auto insurance :pimp:

Ehh...they've had these Bin23 XIIIs up for going on a year now with literally no action...dude won't even entertain me with a response to my emails.

somebody will eventually bite on bin xiii though, I'm getting deals on dunks and AF1s. The resale market for those is dead unless you have very specific items.

save up and treatyoself?
somebody will eventually bite on bin xiii though, I'm getting deals on dunks and AF1s. The resale market for those is dead unless you have very specific items.
I don't wanna derail the thread too much with JB chatter, but they're listed at more than 2x the market value. Granted, they rarely come up, especially in my size...but when they do, they go for a TON less than their asking price. If you're not flexible on price I get that, but at least have the common courtesy to tell me to F off at least rather than just ignoring messages from a potential customer. I don't like that at all.

How's the sizing? Similar to a dunk low also does any one have the free soled dunks I think I'm grabbing them as well hope they're also a half size down like other free soled shoes

I went TTS and they fit fine. They fit a little tight in the midfoot because of the bootie-like tongue but not enough to go up

I don't wanna derail the thread too much with JB chatter, but they're listed at more than 2x the market value. Granted, they rarely come up, especially in my size...but when they do, they go for a TON less than their asking price. If you're not flexible on price I get that, but at least have the common courtesy to tell me to F off at least rather than just ignoring messages from a potential customer. I don't like that at all.

I think we the same size, and getting the same response. Il never buy an item of him due to his unpolite manner. His prices are stupid high on everything anyway so it wasn't really a hard choice to make lol

^these? That seller is gonna have to wait 5+ years to get that much even in a 13.

Id keep an eye on ebay and kixify doubt these will restock anywhere at this point.

Ehh...they've had these Bin23 XIIIs up for going on a year now with literally no action...dude won't even entertain me with a response to my emails.
It's cuz they are a huge consignment shop. They actually have multiple eBay accounts. So I'm sure the guy who runs it can't answer all the questions haha.

Damn NL, I know I should've copped that 10.5 when I had the chance.
Any word on the blue camo highs dropping this year?

Back
Top Bottom