2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Oh ok. Most or all the shoes I like are shoes that are more or less classic in my eyes(a work of art of recognized and established value).

actually I would just cop this and go back and buy every thing for retail

5k?
Tour 4s
Lightening 4s
Toro 4s
Dtrt 3s
Heinekens
NL lows

I'm high at work so that's it for now. I'd spend the rest on merch.

5K on sneakers only?

Finish my 98/99 BTTYS highs quest- 3-600 for the 3 I'm missing
as reasonably close to a DS pair of 1985 Dunk Highs- I've seen the prices on these fluctuate between 300-900
Feng Tay dunk low Neptunes 159-180 (and hopefully I'll cross these off my list soon enough)
Ross Pro B
Pistachio Highs

blow the rest tracking down a pair of Hanon x New Balance M670 "Spitfire" I should have ordered the tight fitting 10.5 that Hanon had in stock when they came out, but I thought I'd be able to find size 11 (that mystical UK10.5) missed my chance and haven't seen them available at any price really since then.

I don't really have outlandish wants for my sneakers, much as I'd like a pair of any of the City Series SBs, I know that it'd cost a big chunk of 5k, that's the "getting cashed out at the office" or "won the megamillions" list.

I'd also spend a bit of 5k on being the worst f***boi Supreme fanboy ever and get myself a PCL pullover, and some older releases from before my fascination with the brand.

Last edited:
Can I share my "what I'd buy for $5k" list if nothing on it is SB related? [emoji]128586[/emoji]

Last edited:
700 for white lows
800 for black lows
450 for red lows
600 a piece for the highs
1000 for the banneds
600 for the royals

And you're in $350 debt haha
Ehh I didn't say they had to be DS :lol: I've actually seen DS pairs go less than what iu listed :wink:

Last edited:
Shoot, if I could go back in time I would cop the P-Rod 1s in the cave purple colorway when they were $50 at CCS. Probably too 10 SBs of all time for me

I can't even find them any where at any price

I dont think i would even get nikes if i could go back in time, most of what i would want can still be had now.  Id go back for all the original colorways of the eS Kostons and etnies Sals.

Last edited:
I'm going home this weekend for the Royal Rumble. Probably gonna wear the "celtics" colorway that i have somewhere in my parents basement :lol:

you attending it? it's at the Wells Fargo right?

I will order it to hopefully see D Bry or Ziggler win but I haven't watched wrestling in forever

If I got a miraculous $5k right now, I wouldn't spend hardly any on sneakers sadly, but if somehow that was a condition of getting the $5k at all, then I'd probably go for some of these purchases:

- Jordan 12 Gary Payton PEs

- Jordan 13 Ray Allen

- Nike SB Hemp "Cascade Blue"

- Nike SB Hawaii

- Jordan 12 Rising Sun

- Jordan 13 Wheat

- Nike Air Zoom MZ3

If I couldn't find one of those DS, I might try for Tiff lows or Supreme lows (not the red ones though)

I will order it to hopefully see D Bry or Ziggler win but I haven't watched wrestling in forever

Now remember you can subscribe to the WWE Network for only $9.99 a month with no commitment!

Also spoiler: Reigns wins.

Yessir, me and my bro going :pimp: unfortunately Ziggler isn't scheduled to appear at all so D Bry is our only hope :lol:

If I got a miraculous $5k right now, I wouldn't spend hardly any on sneakers sadly, but if somehow that was a condition of getting the $5k at all, then I'd probably go for some of these purchases:

- Jordan 12 Gary Payton PEs
- Jordan 13 Ray Allen
- Nike SB Hemp "Cascade Blue"
- Nike SB Hawaii
- Jordan 12 Rising Sun
- Jordan 13 Wheat
- Nike Air Zoom MZ3

If I couldn't find one of those DS, I might try for Tiff lows or Supreme lows (not the red ones though)

Ray Allen had/has the best PE in the game, his PE V's from the sonics days are my "grails" if I ever could afford them.

Back to SB's doe.

Back
Top Bottom