2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

In the future add that you only ship to a confirmed paypal address in the listing. Assuming you do get some bidder who decides to chance it you can always elect not to send since he didn't abide by your guidelines.
Their address IS confirmed (according to the PayPal transaction page). It said "UNCONFIRMED" in green on the payment email I received. But my protection status is ELIGIBLE. Just seems like the person might be a little shady with that email address that doesn't exist. Don't you need it to confirm your PP account? How do you even make a PP account with a non-existent email. I'm just confused a little and worried it might be the next level of scam (where someone makes a legit PP account using a workaround that has a fake email address) or something.

I just tagged you for those a few days ago, lol
I don't get tag emails anymore. I hated the subscription emails I got daily, so I took off subscription emails but left tag emails on. The subscription emails didn't go away for about 6 months, then one day I stopped getting emails altogether. I just said F it, not trying to mess with NT's janky email system anymore.

Nike-Dunk-High-SP-Burnished-Leather-4.jpg

The quartersnacks suede is very good. Very soft and almost oily to the touch. Comparing it to my Ronnie Fieg Brazils, its a notch below it but FAR from average.And it's unfair to compare anything to American Made NB. Best quality sneakers money can buy and its not even close. 

If you have the chance to cop the quartersnacks at below retail, which currently be had from shoejocky on eBay, do it. It's all in the details. The insole, the logo, the suede, the 3M outline, nylon tongue, extra stuffed tongue, etc. 

Simply put: Believe the hype

Good lord those burnished leather are :smokin

should be plennnnnty slept on given the releases this week.

@danvsman. I hear ya. Thankfully enough I've never had anyone try and pull those scams from anything I've sold. They would be asking for trouble,since anything I've ever let go is legit, receipts and as advertised. Granite scammers and low life's will always be around. I usual take the $ out my PayPal once it's cleared anyway.

@danvsman. I hear ya. Thankfully enough I've never had anyone try and pull those scams from anything I've sold. They would be asking for trouble,since anything I've ever let go is legit, receipts and as advertised. Granite scammers and low life's will always be around. I usual take the $ out my PayPal once it's cleared anyway.
Yeah but unfortunately that still doesn't protect you. Anyone can file chargebacks MONTHS or sometimes close to a YEAR after PayPal protection is up (45 days after the initial purchase date). The worst part is that since chargebacks are started by the credit card company/bank, PayPal usually can't do anything to fight it and 999,999/1,000,000 that scammer will get their money back. The only thing that a legit seller can do is file a complaint with the local police department (in the town of your buyer) for mail fraud. Unfortunately, if the shoes are no longer in their possession, there's no evidence to support your claims so most people don't even waste their time. It's a shame, but this is why Corgi and Gusto and Worm often only take alternate payment methods since chargebacks rates are so high these days. On a pair of tiffs, you can't afford to take that near $1k loss. On $100 pair of shoes, I'm not TOO worried, but I'd never sell Yeezy's or anything like that online. I might as well give the shoes to a random person on the street if I think about doing that.

Here's what Hanon has to say about this release.
It basically sounds like these are a variation on the Nikelab Black/White. I honestly like these more than those and will definitely be trying to get myself a pair this weekend.

Indeed, SP is the new T0--Nike moved from calling these types of releases 'Tier Zero' and started calling them 'Special Project' instead--however only T0 accounts receive SP products.

On topic...the thread jumped 4 pages overnight and nothing released today.

I%20have%20no%20idea%20what_s%20going%20on_%20but%20I_m%20excited_.gif

Indeed, SP is the new T0--Nike moved from calling these types of releases 'Tier Zero' and started calling them 'Special Project' instead--however only T0 accounts receive SP products.

On topic...the thread jumped 4 pages overnight and nothing released today.
Was thinking the same thing. WTF is going on?! Haha

Back
Top Bottom