2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Pusheads
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thefl3x

Originally Posted by heatking
What'd you use to clean the jean stains?

a little concoction i made up that i noticed works good on suede. used it to clean some stealth 3s that where in pretty terrible shape. 
laundry detergent this blue stuff my girl uses to do my laundry, and some water to dilute it and a tooth brush and some good ol fashion elbow grease. 

i should of took better before pictures but the shoes where stained pretty bad from jeans, like the towards the back of the swoosh was blue and same with the NIKE script on the back of the shoe was blue, also had dirt on the toes of the shoes but i manage to get it all off. also the bottom of the shoe had a lot of sticky stuff/gum i guess? got all that off with googone the bottoms are 100% fresh now. 

if you got any tips for the future let me know im far from being good restoration guy but this is good practice i think since i got the shoe for 40. i dont like buying into those sprays they sell at shoe stores would rather use more home made stuff i mean its all pretty much the same anyways. 

their is some stains on the gold leather part i cant seem to get off but its not noticeable. 

I slept on nontourage.. although I can find a lot of sb's for cheap now.. people getting rid of them for jordans, lebrons, etc.. got c&k, hunters, pusheads, money cats, and awayguns for under 100$ really good condition. GOODs of Seattle was my spot to cop em in seattle and now they're no more.. what a shame.. good place to hang out and @$%*%+#% with their employees/owner.

no one messes with SBs any more it seems like. this thread hardly moves. and when it does all you see is whats up with "said hyped shoe"

30t6p3b.gif

no one messes with SBs any more it seems like. this thread hardly moves. and when it does all you see is whats up with "said hyped shoe"

30t6p3b.gif
so true bro, but that sn't gonna stop me from buying what I like, regardless of the hype it recieves...really looking forward to these releasing

Picked up some money cat lows today for cheap! pretty hyped.

i do need to clean them up but im glad i came across them. OG box and everything.
define cheap heatking...also, be cautious about how you store those babies, dudes pair on n-sb grew mold
indifferent.gif
, something to do with the material they used
30t6p3b.gif

oh wow, gonna take extra caution now. or resell/trade them. im not sure if i want to deal with that lol thats crazy i never seen anything like that b4.
whats the propper way to store these? i was planning on just wearing them and then trading for something else to wear.

i picked them up for 40. they had a lot of jean stains on them, i cleaned them off and they look vnds now. the guy was having a moving sale and thought those jean stains where permanent. ill post pics up soon.

^you trade w/ ppl on NT? I'm having no luck finding people to trade with, suggestions anyone?

Originally Posted by bawayfrombless

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by nobody133

Anybody else get the clear jade jpacks and end up a little disappointed? Seemed the suede wasn't as buttery as the neon jpacks, and the clear jade was less "clear jade" and more baby blue. Might be just me though and maybe I had overly high expectations.
Do you mean these?
Nike-Dunk-SB-Clear-Jade.jpg
sick.gif

Love my pair

Originally Posted by dahhkneesb

Don't know if this is the thread for this but, recently picked these up.
nice bro! how much u drop on them? i've been looking for a pair in my size for a reasonable price. damn those dunkles bring back memories

Originally Posted by Thedmacin

define cheap heatking...also, be cautious about how you store those babies, dudes pair on n-sb grew mold
indifferent.gif
, something to do with the material they used
30t6p3b.gif

oh wow, gonna take extra caution now. or resell/trade them. im not sure if i want to deal with that lol thats crazy i never seen anything like that b4.
whats the propper way to store these? i was planning on just wearing them and then trading for something else to wear.

i picked them up for 40. they had a lot of jean stains on them, i cleaned them off and they look vnds now. the guy was having a moving sale and thought those jean stains where permanent. ill post pics up soon.

^you trade w/ ppl on NT? I'm having no luck finding people to trade with, suggestions anyone?

i've never traded on here. i just keep an eye on craigslist really. everyone on here wants you to ship first which is super sketchy to me so i just stick to craigslist, meet up inside the mall like food court or something and do it like that. safest way really 

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Here's my small collection...
zkq3bn.jpg
nice collect bro, ima have to post mine up soon. prob will tonight. make a small video or something. you just start collecting? i dont see any old releases. 
glad to see you got the crowns and koziks tho lots of people slept on those, they gona regret it soon! im still looking to get a crown royal bag for my crowns but i dont drink so i got to find someone to drink the bottle or buy it from me to drink lol.

i've never traded on here. i just keep an eye on craigslist really. everyone on here wants you to ship first which is super sketchy to me so i just stick to craigslist, meet up inside the mall like food court or something and do it like that. safest way really 
I agree, too many horror stories out there regarding trades, instead of trades I just suggest to "buy" each other's shoes for the same price so its a wash, send payement as goods through Paypal and both sides are protected, the only real additional cost would be fees but its worth it for a peace of mind and a sense of security.  I just did a trade this way two weeks ago and apart from the shipping expense, I just had the cost of a little over $7 in fees, well worth it in my opinion.

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

I agree, too many horror stories out there regarding trades, instead of trades I just suggest to "buy" each other's shoes for the same price so its a wash, send payement as goods through Paypal and both sides are protected, the only real additional cost would be fees but its worth it for a peace of mind and a sense of security.  I just did a trade this way two weeks ago and apart from the shipping expense, I just had the cost of a little over $7 in fees, well worth it in my opinion.

thats a pretty smart strategy, gonna have to keep that in mind. 
im still waiting on a good price for those entourages to buy them. or i'll wait for a vnds pair to catch my eye and get those.

Back
Top Bottom