2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn why are you guys sooo salty
smile.gif
I've got a lot of old (pre-2005) GR sb's so your argument is false.
Originally Posted by heatking

Originally Posted by de Janeiro

Originally Posted by SamB

^
Ur funny. Jade Jpacks look turrriblleee...

Come on Nike, a little more information regarding the new pusheads or supremes would be appriciated.

More info so you can cop AND FLIP? (read his sig). It all makes sense now the jade packs are terrible to you cuz they weren't a qs. I think they are one of the better recent releases from sb. 

truth
it sucks when people talk about their SB game , but they only kop the hyped up shoes and not everything else.  it like you only like stuff with the QS tag on it or whatever. them dunks could be hello-kitty rainbow color and have the QS tag and you'll see

"lets hear more info about the hello-kitty packs" 

Originally Posted by SamB

Damn why are you guys sooo salty
smile.gif
I've got a lot of old (pre-2005) GR sb's so your argument is false.

Originally Posted by de Janeiro

More info so you can cop AND FLIP? (read his sig). It all makes sense now the jade packs are terrible to you cuz they weren't a qs. I think they are one of the better recent releases from sb. 

truth
it sucks when people talk about their SB game , but they only kop the hyped up shoes and not everything else.  it like you only like stuff with the QS tag on it or whatever. them dunks could be hello-kitty rainbow color and have the QS tag and you'll see

"lets hear more info about the hello-kitty packs" 

thats word if u do but im just saying, majority of people like that.
your price for the entourages ain't to bad either so can't hate to much. better than the 300-400 price tag others are trying to get i suppose

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Got the Crown Royals yesterday
161gtpy.jpg
crowns are fresh
got these tees to go with mine. im not a lakers fan so it was hard finding something to match but i think these will do it

I1240712-PURZOOM2.JPG
I1240707-PURZOOM2.JPG

just not feelin the crown lows...definitely cuz of the mustard
still on the look out for some affordable "dirty moneys", purple done right IMO

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

just not feelin the crown lows...definitely cuz of the mustard
still on the look out for some affordable "dirty moneys", purple done right IMO
the price tag on those for ebay are a little crazy
they dont seem like they would go for that much. they not all that . they are fresh tho, i'd kop for the right price too 

Originally Posted by youngj00

I was disapointed with the entourage release. my local spot is skatepark of tampa, so they posted they where getting the nontourages 15 minutes before the shop opened in ybor on their website but for some reason a line 30 to 50 deep was lined up a hour or two ahead of time. by the time i seen their ad saying the shoe was being released it was already 12:10ish and i called them up asking what was the point of doing this and if they had any left and they sold out, people trippled up and selling for 300 obo on craigslist. if they would of posted the night before or something i could of got a pair maybe but posting at 11:50 then they open at 12 and it takes me about 30 minutes to get their no way im getting a pair. maybe if they didnt let people quadroople up i could of still got a pair. i even asked "how did so many people know about the release if you guys posted you where getting it like 10 minutes before the shop opened" the clerk guy said " i have no idea bro i don't follow nike sb , sorry better luck next time"

the shoe has a lot of hype behind it and it does look good but i cant see my self paying over 200 for these. i'd pay retail or like 150/160 like some shops where charging maybe even 175 but 250, 300 way to much. i mean for that price i could prob find some vnds big bang lebrons or some other heat or some 1st gen 2nd gen heat that look better than these imo. just wish i could of got them retail though. oh well, sorry for the long rant .

so what i did instead is since spot is having 20% off sale for online orders when you use the coupon MP3J i got the koziks for like 80 something , the crown royals for 80 something , the jade packs and a few diamond supply stuff and i think i still spent less than what i would pay for reseller price for some notourages . if the hype dies down and the price goes down below 200 ill probably pull the trigger but i doubt it, seems like these will sit above 200 steady like the space jams it seems like.

YOU WON. Many people passed on the Kozik's and they'll regret it. The fact that you got them for 80 when most shops charged 140 and up for them was a steal. Everything you picked up was dope and you got it below retail. Good job sir!

why regret passing on the koziks? those are butt ugly 
sick.gif
 they have them on sale as the skateshops that carry them in my area..

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by nobody133

Anybody else get the clear jade jpacks and end up a little disappointed? Seemed the suede wasn't as buttery as the neon jpacks, and the clear jade was less "clear jade" and more baby blue. Might be just me though and maybe I had overly high expectations.
Do you mean these?
Nike-Dunk-SB-Clear-Jade.jpg
sick.gif

jordan3cement wrote:
...they have them on sale at the skateshops that carry them in my area..

mind letting me know what shops your talking about? wouldn't mind doubling up if I can get them discounted.

Jade jpacks are starting to pop up in actives here in SoCal, just got mine from Active Rancho and they are sweet
pimp.gif

Nike-SB-x-Pushead-Dunk-Low-Sneakers.jpg

Nike-SB-x-Pushead-Dunk-Low-Sneakers-8.jpg

Pusheads
man i hope SPoT don't do us like they did with those entourages.
gonna have to throw a brick thru ther window

but not really i aint about that life but im not a big fan of paying reseller prices . if i cant get them retail or close to it gonna have to keep it moving. 

Picked up some money cat lows today for cheap! pretty hyped.

i do need to clean them up but im glad i came across them. OG box and everything.

i do need to clean them up but im glad i came across them. OG box and everything.
define cheap heatking...also, be cautious about how you store those babies, dudes pair on n-sb grew mold
indifferent.gif
, something to do with the material they used
30t6p3b.gif

define cheap heatking...also, be cautious about how you store those babies, dudes pair on n-sb grew mold
indifferent.gif
, something to do with the material they used
30t6p3b.gif

oh wow, gonna take extra caution now. or resell/trade them. im not sure if i want to deal with that lol thats crazy i never seen anything like that b4.
whats the propper way to store these? i was planning on just wearing them and then trading for something else to wear.

i picked them up for 40. they had a lot of jean stains on them, i cleaned them off and they look vnds now. the guy was having a moving sale and thought those jean stains where permanent. ill post pics up soon.

my camera sucks but this is the first pic i took when i first got them before i cleaned them up. they don't really do justice but ther was serious jean stains on them and dirt. i managed to get all of it out. like the back of the  shoe where it says nike was pretty much blue. 

http://i1050.photobucket....lk/moneycatb41.jpg 

http://i1050.photobucket...._niketalk/moneycatb4.jpg

heres the after pics: 

http://i1050.photobucket....g_niketalk/moneycat5.jpg

http://i1050.photobucket....talk/moneycat3.jpg 

http://i1050.photobucket....g_niketalk/moneycat2.jpg

sorry 4 the big pics, i just posted the links for the rest so you can just view it that way so it not taking up the whole thread

Back
Top Bottom