2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Usually when people say that their intentions are not as pure as yours. It has been said in the past to disparage SB wearers and collectors of their love for the shoe. I see where you're coming from; it's just how you chose to state it, that is reminiscent of past negativity. No worries.
Ahh ok. Thanks for explaining it. Lol. Makes sense from your angle as well....I will be more careful not to offend others with it though.

I'm UN-like most people and I am quite unique from my skills to hobbies to personal preferences.  I don't fit in anyone's boxes so #SBisDead is such a dope phrase for me b/c of the spin I put on it. Shootttt...I'd rock a SBisDead tshirt with some fresh SBs just cuz. 

I'll wait. I'll catch these on sale down the line through a phone order.

Ain't messing around with the lows though. Day of purchase through some source

Ahh ok. Thanks for explaining it. Lol. Makes sense from your angle as well....I will be more careful not to offend others with it though.

I'm UN-like most people and I am quite unique from my skills to hobbies to personal preferences.  I don't fit in anyone's boxes so #SBisDead is such a dope phrase for me b/c of the spin I put on it. Shootttt...I'd rock a SBisDead tshirt with some fresh SBs just cuz. 
I see your hypothetical pirouette..... and I like it!
pimp.gif

Ubiq shouldn't have an SB account

They've completely abandoned every other skate influence they once had.

I guess SB expired on the core stores only promise. You see tons of places with SB accounts that make no sense.

Last edited:
Premier playing with my emotions, I ain't going to keep hitting refresh every 20 minutes to see if they made it to the regular site.

Ubiq shouldn't have an SB account

They've completely abandoned every other skate influence they once had.

I guess SB expired on the core stores only promise. You see tons of places with SB accounts that make no sense.

Ubiq sucks, it used to be a great spot now it's just a hipster store

Back
Top Bottom