2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally pulled the trigger on some shelving. Opted for the 6 shelf unit so eventually I'm gonna need to reconfigure so that I can actually put the 6th shelf on. Also pretty happy the window is still usable for the time being.

Copped from Amazon. The target shelves have slightly different demensions. These are 6' tall by 4' long by 18" deep.

Copped from Amazon. The target shelves have slightly different demensions. These are 6' tall by 4' long by 18" deep.

How much did those run you? I like that unit. Nice for shoes and clothes. I fold everything instead of hanging so I need to be looking into a new shelving unit soon

Appreciate it fam. I think I hooked everyone back up can never really tell lol But yea those ruby's are pretty nice I think they maybe could've used the sparkle red stuff on swoosh too but def. not bad. They would look good with different color swoosh too as Choppazone Choppazone stated. But either way I like it.

edit: I guess my rep count was lying to me lol It showed me 666 and I got 7 reps but now I'm up to 683. #MakeSomeMath?:lol:

Last edited:
Appreciate it fam. I think I hooked everyone back up can never really tell lol But yea those ruby's are pretty nice I think they maybe could've used the sparkle red stuff on swoosh too but def. not bad. They would look good with different color swoosh too as Choppazone Choppazone stated. But either way I like it.

edit: I guess my rep count was lying to me lol It showed me 666 and I got 7 reps but now I'm up to 683. #MakeSomeMath?:lol:

If someone with a high rep reps you its worth more than one.

For example before this rep you had 680...

Ok so go to 0:39 in this ridiculous video and you'll see Andy Milonakis rocking 510 Highs. Ignore how absurd this video is though...

Back
Top Bottom