2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

There was a lot more naked women than I was expecting
My point exactly..... I'm confused!
laugh.gif

the bums in NYC look exactly like that. Soon hypebeasts be asking them where they got all that yeezy gear.

Last edited:
for real, that is literally a book full of looks inspired by hobos. I like Kanye, but i aint putting that crap anywhere near me. At least APC kept that mofo in line.

anybody else notice that the new DLS highs seem to be gone?

was checkin to see if the price had dropped and every where i looked online was sold out. only checked like 5 or 6 places, but that seems really weird

anyone know whats up?

I have half this thread on ignore.
roll.gif

If y'all were hoping to buy the De La's on sale,

http://idboardshop.com/nike-dunk-hi-de-la-soul.html
I rly gotta make sure I keep up on here...yall always post the great links.
80 for those cali highs is too much. Seen some places have them for 55 shipped no tax.
I'd buy them for $55 easily. I only see $80-$90 in my size.
These have potential.  I need to see more pics.

Got a question yall;

Left the sb game 9 years ago and recently I've rekindled my affinity. Decided to jump right back in and pulled out a pair of lows from 2006 or so (yellow, white, and black, but not taxi cabs)

anyway, I really dug how comfortable they still were and it doesn't feel like they've weakened support wise either so I decided to buy a brand new pair of the dark camo "brian anderson" looking joints online for $50.

- - I cannot get over how uncomfortable these dunks are. I know the older ones are broken in but gyot damn I don't remember them putting this much pressure on my feet especially around the front of the foot

On the flip side I went to a skate shop and bought a pair of the Dr Suess hi's and yes they hit the spot and are 10x more comfortable (but still not as comfy/pillowy as the hi's from a decade ago as far as I can tell)

Am I tripping or did Nike either change the shoe design or are sizes a half size smaller than they used to be? Is it just these particular pair of lows/the materials used or what
MANNNN, I thought this was just me. My Fast Times and Salt Stains both feel disappointing. My Salt stains have one fairly comfy shoe and one terribly uncomfortable. I've just been perpetually pissed at the Fast Times. They LOOK great, but the hassle I went through to get them on RD ONLY for them to arrive a whole week later (thanks for nothing Skate Warehouse) and now to see them restock on NDC andddd go on disco some places + the fact that they're just uncomfortable.  Idk how yall like these new fits....the last new SBs I brought were all 2010 and earlier.

The Fast Times are HOT...like my foot feels claustrophobic like they do in Roshe Runs and Free Runs.  The bullet proof ankle padding and the obese tongue have made them underwhelming.  I refuse to wear them unless I remove the tongue padding.  You could run over my foot with a car and I wouldn't feel it with the padding in these.  As a female with skinny ankles the tongue DOES add some assistance in that category...that's it though. If you're cankle prone you better rock these with jeans only.
And THIS make everything above make perfect sense. Thx.
Ok so go to 0:39 in this ridiculous video and you'll see Andy Milonakis rocking 510 Highs. Ignore how absurd this video is though...
Chief Keef is gross. He got outdone by Andy Milonakis bruh. I don't rly cuss, but Keef raps like a muhhhhfuggggginnnn uhhhhhh.
alien.gif
sick.gif

Lets go back to early 2000s and rock oversized jerseys again!!!

Who's with me!!!???

Just me

ok

frown.gif
I'm with you. Except on the oversized part. I'll rock jersey's that fit with you haha. Btw, you can actually pick up Champion jerseys on the bay pretty cheap these days. I've gotten a few over the past year all for under like $25 in great condition without fading/cracking/etc. Sometimes I hoop in them and people always dig them.

I've been known to knock out a Saturday in a Chamption jersey with a white tee underneath and some sweats during Spring time. I know I'm too old for it, and you know what, I don't care. 
laugh.gif

Can anybody else comment on the cork material on sneakers?

Was originally looking to pick up the Highs but if theyre just going to start flaking...

Back
Top Bottom