2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Detail looks pretty nice.
The Cork material used on the janoski insoles held up well to skating around w/o socks. Just cruising around, but still... there's a lot of lateral force there and the cork didn't rip apart except where it was "finished" at the end of the insole if that makes sense...

These are very interesting. I wouldn't skate them, but I do kind of want a pair to wear. They'll probably be extremely comfortable once broken in.

Last edited:
Lol you guys are so finicky..

Be thankful they didn't do a solid grey midsole with a neon yellow stripe and a glitter swoosh

this is 2015 Nike SB we're talking about.

Design level: Kindergarten

Last edited:
10475224_800072600063357_814007857573064411_n.jpg

I'm with you. Except on the oversized part. I'll rock jersey's that fit with you haha. Btw, you can actually pick up Champion jerseys on the bay pretty cheap these days. I've gotten a few over the past year all for under like $25 in great condition without fading/cracking/etc. Sometimes I hoop in them and people always dig them.

I've been known to knock out a Saturday in a Chamption jersey with a white tee underneath and some sweats during Spring time. I know I'm too old for it, and you know what, I don't care. 
laugh.gif
never too old for classics.  i can't get with wearing jersey's with the younger generation though.  like a kyrie irving.  BUT, just thinking about it, i could make an exception for someone like anthony davis ha

I wish they woulda made those lows as a high.  What are we going to name these lows (if they don't already have a name)?

Back
Top Bottom