2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Beautiful cali Saturday called for an UnDS, What yall rocking?

Nice! Does this mean u unDS a pair every sat?

Jade lows sz 10.5 worn once. 73

Happy bday homie @sneakaprince

Also, always make sure to cross reference that SB store locator with a Google search. It still shows a shop in Seattle that's been closed 2-3 years

I was cleaning my garage and found this in a box. I've worn it just a few times, but I know I'll probably never wear it again. Anyone want it? I live in So. California, just pay the shipping.

Bought it at In4mation back in 2006 I believe.

I was cleaning my garage and found this in a box. I've worn it just a few times, but I know I'll probably never wear it again. Anyone want it? I live in So. California, just pay the shipping.

Length?

Sent you a PM.

These sneaker pics on IG are getting Cornier and cornier. So the new thing is jumping in the air while taking a pic of your sneakers. The tip toe and the pair in your hand was corny but come on now. Ok I'm done with my rant.
I hate the tip toe and shoes in hand pics. Also people putting in their elementary school looking watches is annoying too 
mean.gif

I hate the tip toe and shoes in hand pics. Also people putting in their elementary school looking watches is annoying too :smh:

The worst part is after they do all that corny stuff and get all the likes, you'll see the sneaker up for sale 2 weeks later.

lol

I fell victim to the jumping in the air & stepping in puddle pics for the Gram a year ago all for likes & comments. Iono what came over me but I'm glad im over it now. I don't even put up shoe pics that much anymore, unless I'm jus doing jus to do it & having fun with it.

Picked up my Beijings today (thanks again to whoever posted the link - missed it for $62 shipped from New Yak, but $85 from NDC ain't bad) - really dig them.

Sized up to a 14 (normally go with 13) -- a bit longer than I would like, but no toebox pinching like some have reported (have that problem with some recent Dunk His).

The only irk is that I'm one of the folks that got stuck with the dark midpanels:

Only the inside panel on left shoe (bottom) looks is lighter, while the other three are dark midpanels (like top).  It looks like the lighter midpanel is a 'ripped' up/distressed/'after' version of the darker midpanel material.  I picked at the dark midpanels with my fingernail and the black paint comes off pretty easily -- might even flake off on their own with regular wear.  Any one tried taking sandpaper to it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom