2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thats weird as my Dunk low warmth feels more narrow than my janoski! Maybe even shorter. I compared the insoles and they are exactly the same.

I guess it must be the material in this shoe

Thanks tho!
I bought the warmth lows but havent got them yet... I dont live near any SB retailers so I generally just buy a crap ton of dunks to see if I like them in person. I have found that a lot of times pictures dont do shoes the full justice.

is that wool on the toe box? Hows the quality on em in your opinion?

Thats weird as my Dunk low warmth feels more narrow than my janoski! Maybe even shorter. I compared the insoles and they are exactly the same.

I guess it must be the material in this shoe

Thanks tho!
might be your feet bro XD i have janos and i gotta .5 up cuz of how narrow they are. i also own the warmth lows and they fit fine and comfortable... only material u should be .5 up on in dunks is canvas for sure and possibly patent leather (11 in dunks 11.5 in janos) also have you tried relacing them? sometimes they come extremely tightly laced from the factory so a relace helps.

I bought the warmth lows but havent got them yet... I dont live near any SB retailers so I generally just buy a crap ton of dunks to see if I like them in person. I have found that a lot of times pictures dont do shoes the full justice.

is that wool on the toe box? Hows the quality on em in your opinion?
There is wool on the toe box, the sole on mine is slightly off yellow (ivory i guess they call it, its not white like in the picture)

However the suede on the toe of my left shoe SUCKS. It's awfully nappy....  The rest of the shoe is nice, but i got some ****** suede on the one shoe. i just got unlucky i guess, then again I only payed 50$ for them. 

might be your feet bro XD i have janos and i gotta .5 up cuz of how narrow they are. i also own the warmth lows and they fit fine and comfortable... only material u should be .5 up on in dunks is canvas for sure and possibly patent leather (11 in dunks 11.5 in janos) also have you tried relacing them? sometimes they come extremely tightly laced from the factory so a relace helps.
Yea i tried loosen the laces up a bit (as thats how i usually wear all my shoes)

I mean its not excessively tight, maybe I just need to break them in a bit or something. I there is a good thumbs width from my toe to the tip of the shoe.

Guess i'm just over thinking it cause im used to a floppy size 11 Mogan.... and need to find a better way to lace them or something.

Thanks for the help tho. 

Anyone know if the sharkins are supposed to be coming to USA this month or next?

I'm so close to throwing away all my skate dunks, just need to make sure I have a replacement pair ready

We need some new blood in the buy/sell Facebook group, if anyone is interested in joining, shoot me a pm.

Last edited:

Now I feel like "Mr. Me Too" but my latest pick up came in today:
You're probably going to make @rapcoz2134   and @bballermarkie  a little angry. 

family-guy-good-good-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom